The things that women do in the restroom...

Help Support CattleToday:

I was eating breakfast!!! Funny. I laughed until scrambled eggs came out my nose.

Angus/Brangus":1wlbh12e said:
Scrambled eggs?? :lol2: :lol2: What a video that would make! :lol2: :nod:

Yes, and it is a bit uncomfortable, too. What clinched it was the bit about the panties.

Lammie":37ihzqxd said:
Angus/Brangus":37ihzqxd said:
Scrambled eggs?? :lol2: :lol2: What a video that would make! :lol2: :nod:

Yes, and it is a bit uncomfortable, too. What clinched it was the bit about the panties.

Gosh you guys, I have the dial-up so never watch the video stuff on here. So one of you please explain it to me :D

MistyMorning":3s0bwbar said:
Gosh you guys, I have the dial-up so never watch the video stuff on here. So one of you please explain it to me :D
Same here! I would LOVE to know what is so funny!! :nod:

Cagney and Lacey on a crazy British comedy show doing some really nutty stuff and looking like somebody's great grandma?

They were on Graham Norton and he had rigged a speaker in a lady's restroom and as the ladies were coming and going, one of them was saying things like, "Someone please hand me some paper" and it just escalated from there. There was also a thing that made phart sounds and Graham Norton kept pushing it while the cameras captured the reactions of the ladies in there. Finally, Lacey says to Cagney, "Use your panties" and Cagney says, "I'm not wearing any" and this lady was staning at the sink dying.

It was just funny guys. You had to watch it.

Lammie":1ricyi1u said:
It was just funny guys. You had to watch it.

Thanks for explaining it Lammie. :D Sounds pretty funny, but was probably a lot better if you could view it too.

chrisy":1518vvg9 said:
Graham Norton that queer guy on the TV is usually a bore, well I suppose each to his own.

I didn't know if he was popular over there or not. I very seldom run into that show, even on BBC America. I like Top Gear. That's a funny show.

Lammie":2xsftikr said:
chrisy":2xsftikr said:
Graham Norton that queer guy on the TV is usually a bore, well I suppose each to his own.

I didn't know if he was popular over there or not. I very seldom run into that show, even on BBC America. I like Top Gear. That's a funny show.

He is popular with a certain group over here, don't tell me you like Jeramy Clackson...although I do like the other presenters of the show and the Celeb drives, some are funny.

Latest posts