The Texas thread

Help Support CattleToday:

Alice":3jlob4u3 said:
redfornow":3jlob4u3 said:
First of all I already have a possition with the "other" party.
But if Alice is running, well I just cant say no.

I am not "clean" by any means, that makes me perfect for this job as handling the nasties from tenn call for an all out assault.

Also with a posse like CB, wewild and Z. I think we can win one way or another....

MD

ps our stand will be for that of the cattle industry and its great enemies?

Which, if I remember correctly, would be ME :shock: ...and my little fat dog. ;-)

Alice

Is your little fat dog and actual little fat dog?
Or is that some sort of reference to crowder?

MD

Look the Texas thread is already bigger then the Tennessee Thread....imagine that....bigger... :shock:

1848":2keqqy6r said:
Look the Texas thread is already bigger then the Tennessee Thread....imagine that....bigger... :shock:

O Ye of little faith... Of course it's bigger... It's THE TEXAS THREAD....Z

MillIronQH":2x1xtjb7 said:
1848":2x1xtjb7 said:

uh..ya.................the reason for my posts :roll: :)

1848":1g7cd101 said:
MillIronQH":1g7cd101 said:
1848":1g7cd101 said:

uh..ya.................the reason for my posts :roll: :)

We definitely need more constituents like you, 1848. :D

Alice

Ia m glad you all are back posting
I thought for ahile you went the way of the deep fried cheese ball and had a stroke.

glad the TX tread is alive and well...

redfornow":2dogfzbf said:
I thought for ahile you went the way of the deep fried cheese ball and had a stroke.

Just wait til' my Posse gits out of Jail tomorrow A.M.They aint got computer privilages on weekends. :shock:

Texas will look the size of Rhode Island!

Crowderfarms":1zqr9uxa said:
redfornow":1zqr9uxa said:

Just wait til' my Posse gits out of Jail tomorrow A.M.They aint got computer privilages on weekends. :shock:

Crowder, that is where Tennessee is way ahead of Texas. Ya'll are already real close to the look.

Crowderfarms":1lveptjc said:
redfornow":1lveptjc said:

You better recheck the court docket... The judge denied bail. They're looking a 20 to life for attempted impersonation of a Texan. :hat: Z

MillRust,

You need to get your facts straight.My boys were workin' undercover for me at the CIA (Crowders IntelligentAgency) I planted them at one of them "Taco Kit" factories assemblin' them shells and stuff that goes in the box. They was making sure that salsa and taco sauce was really made in Texas not N.Y.Them immigration boys raided the place and have illegally held my "posse" in jail, strictly wonderin' why anyone from Tennessee would be in Texas. :lol:

Don't worry they flew out last night on Crowder1. They'll be at the keyboards shortly. Maybe. I hope so.Ya'll did know I bailed Hooter's airlines outta bankruptcy, Right?

1. Good to be outta the hoosegow.
2. If Boogie and Milliron will read their contracts closely, they will find that they are legally obligated to OUR candidate. That goes for you too, redfornow!!
3. As much as I like and respect, Aunt Alice, I find it difficult to beleive she would actually run against one of her favorite nephews.
4. No offense intended, but just because 2 or 3 folks do a lot of posting and run the page count up, I don't think ya'll will ever top our thread that went well over 100 pages. ;-)

I did sign a contract.

BUT I didnt read it.
So legally you cant hold me to it now can you???

MD

redfornow":3b0d7g47 said:
I did sign a contract.

BUT I didnt read it.
So legally you cant hold me to it now can you???

MD

Besides that we've got F. Lee Bailey... If he can get O.J. off a podunk Tennessee contract is a piece of cake.Z

My boys were workin' undercover for me at the CIA (Crowders IntelligentAgency)

Now there's an oxymoron if I ever saw one. That's worse then "Military Intelligence".Z

Alice":8xxapb97 said:
It's true...you can take the girl outta TX, but ya' can't take TX outta the girl. ;-)

Alice

Hey Alice - I heard a shot of penecillin will fix that right up. :lol: :lol: ;-)

I think its a required vaccination when you cross the red river. I might be wrong about that though. It could be trreatable by other means. ;-)

3MR":1mdofwvv said:
Alice":1mdofwvv said:
It's true...you can take the girl outta TX, but ya' can't take TX outta the girl. ;-)

Alice

Hey Alice - I heard a shot of penecillin will fix that right up. :lol: :lol: ;-)

I think its a required vaccination when you cross the red river. I might be wrong about that though. It could be trreatable by other means. ;-)

Lone Star beer and Bob Wills music will fix anything you might catch in Oklahoma.Z

MillIronQH":c06bzwz7 said:

Now there's an oxymoron if I ever saw one. That's worse then "Military Intelligence".Z
MillIron, I'm a pretty smart feller.Not a fart smeller.

As far as Military Intelligence goes, me and my Posse faithfully served in the "Militant Wing" of the Salivation Army. We guarded unattended donation centers that would often be prowled by low rider Lincolns and Cadillacs trying to jack sophisticated Booty.Sleep tonite America. Hug a Veteran, tomorrow.

Crowderfarms":fde3d489 said:
MillIronQH":fde3d489 said:

As far as Military Intelligence goes, me and my Posse faithfully served in the "Militant Wing" of the Salivation Army. We guarded unattended donation centers that would often be prowled by low rider Lincolns and Cadillacs trying to jack sophisticated Booty.Sleep tonite America. Hug a Veteran, tomorrow.

Are those the same guards that were always hitting up people for spare change to buy a bottle of Mad Dog 20-20? What's the deal don't you pay your hired help?Z

MillIronQH":2fcn7tj6 said:
Crowderfarms":2fcn7tj6 said:
MillIronQH":2fcn7tj6 said:

Are those the same guards that were always hitting up people for spare change to buy a bottle of Mad Dog 20-20? What's the deal don't you pay your hired help?Z

Nah. We drink more sophisticated beverages than that.We're a little upper crust in them ranks. Strawberry Hill, Colt .45, Mickey's. Get the picture?

You know, I've been readin' all this stuff about Durocs and pretty Durocs and I've been wonderin'. How do you tell the pretty ones from the ugly ones?

Then it hit me, the ugly ones live in Tenn and the pretty ones live in Texas. (Or was it the other way around?)

Also, are yawl being prejudice against Poland Chinas or Hamshires?

Latest posts