The Super Bowl

Help Support CattleToday:

I hope you guys realize the only reason Denver won is because they were wearing white uniforms!.............

Was supporting the only former UK Wildcat in the Super Bowl Danny Trevethan linebacker #59 for the Broncos. Therefore, I was pulling for Denver as well. It was also nice to see Manning hopefully end his career with a big win.

Deepsouth":188kmr26 said:
Alan":188kmr26 said:
I hope you guys realize the only reason Denver won is because they were wearing white uniforms!.............

Yes, we do know that.

Yup, it's near impossible to stop a white Bronco in California.

My wife saw that on some Facebook page and it seemed funny when she read it to me.

I didn't watch much football this year. I was amazed how good the defense was on both sides. Both offense were shut down. Broncos defense won that game for sure.

I was reading an article this morning that stated that even though Manning wouldn't confirm he was retiring, he hinted at it. Apparently, players are not supposed to endorse a beer by name but he said he was going to drink plenty of Budweiser. Guess if he don't retire he'll have a fine to pay.

slick4591":3pbsuzs0 said:
I was reading an article this morning that stated that even though Manning wouldn't confirm he was retiring, he hinted at it. Apparently, players are not supposed to endorse a beer by name but he said he was going to drink plenty of Budweiser. Guess if he don't retire he'll have a fine to pay.
I'm sure Budweiser would be happy to pay the fine for him

I think they said he owns an A-B distributor in Louisiana. Doing a little self promotion. I saw Papa John was one of the first people celebrating on the sideline with him after. Lol

slick4591":xxczned9 said:

He may get a pass since Budweiser is a big Super Bowl sponsor.

Rafter S":2oreki86 said:
slick4591":2oreki86 said:

He may get a pass since Budweiser is a big Super Bowl sponsor.
Their name was all over the stadium.

Latest posts