The runt killed a broom stick

Help Support CattleToday:

Nice! :tiphat:

I`ve never heard them called broom sticks before :???:

Whens dad get a turn :)

I can't bring myself to kill one. They don't bother anything, and seem so peaceful.

Bigfoot I'm getting a little concerned about the Bigfoot family's' safety. It seems you all are overrun with big aggressive toms! I think I should come up and help you eliminate the threat :nod:

Nice pic. Congratulations. Another fine thunder chicken down.

Thanks for the kind words. I won't let the kids hunt, until they can shoot. We've been shooting at turtles all spring. She'd gotten to where she was lethal, so I let her go turkey hunting. It was her first year. She was so happy, when she rolled that tom over. She passed on a few jakes, and wanted a mature bird.

Congrats to her. She looks very excited. I have to ask, was her bird bigger than his or the others he has killed?

shaneb":2ptprpt1 said:
Congrats to her. She looks very excited. I have to ask, was her bird bigger than his or the others he has killed?

He tricked us a little. Not as mature as we thought. Big beard, and only 3/4" spurs. 16-17 pounds. Should have left him on the vine a little longer, but he suited her fine.

Nothing better than kids in the woods hunting IMO tell her congrats and I want my SxS back.
I have a SxS 16 choked down like a rifle that has taken its share.

I'll get this wrong, but you'll know the shell--------federal mag-shok with the flight control wad-------It's lethal through that gun, either barrle. Amazing shell.

Bigfoot":1vjia2ov said:
I'll get this wrong, but you'll know the shell--------federal mag-shok with the flight control wad-------It's lethal through that gun, either barrle. Amazing shell.
Thats the one i like my brother likes the longbeard-xr with the shotlok buffer

Bigfoot":1wvgsshl said:
I have some buckshot loads with that wad it will make a shotgun that won't pattern buckshot into a deer killer. It will put all nine pellets in a paper plate at forty yards like a shotgun is supposed to.

Latest posts