The right thing to do.

Help Support CattleToday:

Commercialfarmer

Reaction score
I think this is something that we can all agree is just the right thing to do.

WHEREAS, Secretary of State John F. Kerry has suggested that air conditioners are as big a threat as ISIS, and
WHEREAS, it is the duty of our elected and appointed government officials to lead by example,
THEREFORE, we call upon the U.S. Department of State to remove air conditioning from all property that the Department owns, rents, or otherwise employs, including but not limited to embassies, consulates, office buildings, etc., all vehicles owned and/or operated by the Department, and any other property, real or movable, owned, rented, or otherwise employed by the Department.

https://www.change.org/p/remove-air-con ... t-property

And some of us think the stink from capitol hill is bad now...could you imagine?

I would get on board with that. Pretty sure old Lurch meant that us peasants should do with out. The kings men work far to hard to be without comfort.

Red Bull Breeder":16je91xs said:
I would get on board with that. Pretty sure old Lurch meant that us peasants should do with out. The kings men work far to hard to be without comfort.
It's kind of like how they're fine with having guns for themselves but want to take ours... or how they don't have to live with obbummercare... or how algore can preach about climate change and live like he does... or how...

Red Bull Breeder":24qzfw6p said:
The fattest people in communist countries are it's leaders.
Think that applies here...

Commercialfarmer":24i4yace said:
I think this is something that we can all agree is just the right thing to do.

WHEREAS, Secretary of State John F. Kerry has suggested that air conditioners are as big a threat as ISIS, and
WHEREAS, it is the duty of our elected and appointed government officials to lead by example,
THEREFORE, we call upon the U.S. Department of State to remove air conditioning from all property that the Department owns, rents, or otherwise employs, including but not limited to embassies, consulates, office buildings, etc., all vehicles owned and/or operated by the Department, and any other property, real or movable, owned, rented, or otherwise employed by the Department.

https://www.change.org/p/remove-air-con ... t-property

http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/27/john-k ... s-as-isis/

Maybe this is just too many words to digest? Let's look at shorthand to see if we can simplify it.

http://www.hydrocarbons21.com/articles/ ... phase-down

"Amending the Montreal Protocol to phase down HFCs is one of the single most important unitary steps that we could possibly take at this moment to stave off the worst impacts of climate change and to protect the future for people in every single corner of the globe," said US Secretary of State John Kerry in Vienna on Friday.
HFC phase-down of 'equal importance' to fighting terrorism
Kerry compared the importance of tackling HFC emissions to the global fight against terror.
"Yesterday, I met in Washington with 45 nations – defence ministers and foreign ministers – as we were working together on the challenge of Daesh, ISIL, and terrorism. […] What we are doing here right now is of equal importance because it has the ability to literally save life on the planet itself."

Kerry said: Danger of HFC's = Danger of Isis (Yes?)

From you link:

And the use of hydrofluorocarbons is unfortunately growing. Already, the HFCs used in refrigerators, air conditioners, inhalers, and other items are emitting an entire gigaton of carbon dioxide — equivalent pollution into the atmosphere annually. Now, if that sounds like a lot, my friends, it's because it is. It's the equivalent to emissions from nearly 300 coal-fired power plants every single year.

Refrigerator and A/C use = HFC's (Yes?)

So we have:

Danger of HFC's = Danger of Isis And HFC's = Refrigerator and A/C use

Looks like we can simplify this even further.

Danger of (Refrigerator and A/C use) = Danger of Isis

Commercialfarmer":1sp3c3nh said:
Maybe this is just too many words to digest? Let's look at shorthand to see if we can simplify it.

http://www.hydrocarbons21.com/articles/ ... phase-down

"Amending the Montreal Protocol to phase down HFCs is one of the single most important unitary steps that we could possibly take at this moment to stave off the worst impacts of climate change and to protect the future for people in every single corner of the globe," said US Secretary of State John Kerry in Vienna on Friday.
HFC phase-down of 'equal importance' to fighting terrorism
Kerry compared the importance of tackling HFC emissions to the global fight against terror.
"Yesterday, I met in Washington with 45 nations – defence ministers and foreign ministers – as we were working together on the challenge of Daesh, ISIL, and terrorism. […] What we are doing here right now is of equal importance because it has the ability to literally save life on the planet itself."

Kerry said: Danger of HFC's = Danger of Isis Yes?

From you link:

And the use of hydrofluorocarbons is unfortunately growing. Already, the HFCs used in refrigerators, air conditioners, inhalers, and other items are emitting an entire gigaton of carbon dioxide — equivalent pollution into the atmosphere annually. Now, if that sounds like a lot, my friends, it's because it is. It's the equivalent to emissions from nearly 300 coal-fired power plants every single year.

Refrigerator and A/C use = HFC's Yes?

So we have:

Danger of HFC's = Danger of Isis And HFC's = Refrigerator and A/C use

Looks like we can simplify this even further.

Danger of (Refrigerator and A/C use) = Danger of Isis

The people spewing this garbage are the ones on Waters World.

Caustic Burno":22o3ufyx said:
The people spewing this garbage are the ones on Waters World.

Oh, it might be worse than that.

Here's the bio for the boy wonder that wrote the snopes bit:

Dan Evon is a Chicago-based writer and longtime truth enthusiast. His work has appeared somewhere, and he earned a degree at the University of His Choosing. His exploration of Internet truth has been supported by grants from the Facebook Drug Task Force.

At least the people on Waters World aren't pretending to be "truth enthusiasts" (whatever that is), yet unable to state honestly where they attended school, or simply that they didn't attend school. Who cares? Maybe instead of being a "truth enthusiast", just trying being honest?

Simply embarrassing.

Latest posts