The Ranch

Help Support CattleToday:

The wife and I watch it. We love it. She swears she is married to a young version of Sam Elliot's character. Not as good looking but just as cantankerous. Surprisingly among the silliness there is a lot of what faces ranchers today brought to light in it.

SmokinM":34i2eo67 said:
The wife and I watch it. We love it. She swears she is married to a young version of Sam Elliot's character. Not as good looking but just as cantankerous. Surprisingly among the silliness there is a lot of what faces ranchers today brought to light in it.

Is it only on Netflix or on dish too? I got dish, what channel is it on?

NECowboy":fehpqis4 said:
SmokinM":fehpqis4 said:

Just Netflix.

J&D Cattle":2je0o4mw said:
NECowboy":2je0o4mw said:
SmokinM":2je0o4mw said:

Just Netflix.

Darn. Ain't buying Netflix just to watch one show. May check it out on Youtube though and see if they have any free clips and see what I think.