The Ranch - Netflix

Help Support CattleToday:

torogmc81

Reaction score
My wife and I watch less and less TV all the time. But's nice to wind down and catch 30 mins before bed.

Happen to start up The Ranch on Netflix a few weeks ago. I gotta say, it's pretty darn entertaining, even though it's a little odd and unbalanced sometimes between the "serious" moments and the comedy (with it's occasional F bomb).

And kudos on the cattle and props they use, they surprisingly do a decent job compared to hollywoods usual (a great example is always the "high school gym" they use on shows that's the size of a two car garage). They've acted out some AI, pulled a calf, and had vaccines in the shots too.

Anyone else catch this series?

I've watched the first two seasons, haven't started on the new one yet. That's the great thing about Netflix - being able to watch at your own convenience. I do really like the Ranch, and I agree that it's sure more authentic than I'd have expected,

I thought the first two season were a pretty decent comedy. Season three doesn't seem to have as much comedy and has turned into more of a drama.

I just can't find much on Netflix to watch or anything else really other than sports

I like it. Started the new season a couple days ago. It's a little strange hearing Sam Elliot drop the f bomb.

Craig Miller":1zsjzmni said:
I like it. Started the new season a couple days ago. It's a little strange hearing Sam Elliot drop the f bomb.
love sam elliott. Did you catch him in one of the later seasons of Justified?

Just finished the 3rd/final season of Bloodlines. Pretty good--not an all-time fave but very atmospheric and good acting (Sissy Spacek, Kyle Chander, Chloe Sevigny, Linda Cardellini and many others)

boondocks":2ix4slt8 said:
Craig Miller":2ix4slt8 said:
love sam elliott. Did you catch him in one of the later seasons of Justified?
Never heard of it. I'll look it up next time I'm looking things up though

I've enjoyed The Ranch, pretty darn funny I loved the cattle auction part with the horned black angus bull and the buyer paddles. LOL :lol: :cowboy: B&G

I have watched them all love it. But hate where they end the new episodes leaving you wanting more. I feel awful for Colt stuck between those two women. Someone mentioned Bloodline that is a must watch too.

Latest posts