The President in my home town!

Help Support CattleToday:

certherfbeef

Reaction score
Tomorrow, President Bush is coming to speak in a town very near me. I am excited to go and hear what he has to say. John Kerry is also traveling through Ohio tomorrow to speak in a town 40 miles from where I live. I chose to attend the President's speach. I also heard on the radio that Senator Kerry's motorcade includes 10 busses and 11 support vehicles as he travels the country. My question is, does he really think that anyone cares enough to waste the lead to try to assinate him?

certherfbeef said
I also heard on the radio that Senator Kerry's motorcade includes 10 busses and 11 support vehicles as he travels the country. My question is, does he really think that anyone cares enough to waste the lead to try to assinate him?

I thinl all those people are for when they film the speeches it will look like some one is there !!

certherfbeef":38n0rmn7 said:
Tomorrow, President Bush is coming to speak in a town very near me. I am excited to go and hear what he has to say. John Kerry is also traveling through Ohio tomorrow to speak in a town 40 miles from where I live. I chose to attend the President's speach. I also heard on the radio that Senator Kerry's motorcade includes 10 busses and 11 support vehicles as he travels the country. My question is, does he really think that anyone cares enough to waste the lead to try to assinate him?

Be careful, big brother is watching.......

Hmmm.....go ahead and listen to GW Bush. But remember this: last time he was in Ohio he promised the Amish people they will get electricity. What next? Promises for horse powered buggies? Bush isn't the brightest candle isn't he? Come Nov. 2nd, Bush will return to his Crawford Ranch (and his moldy hay) where Laura Bush will nurtured his mental illness (as Nancy done for Ronnie).

Latest posts