The preaching onion head lover

Help Support CattleToday:

ollie

Reaction score
Congratulations Guru Greenwillow. I enjoy your company on the boards and discussion about cattle. It is obvious to me you love cattle and your breed .

Congragulations Greenwillow on your GURU status.
I, like ollie, really enjoy your discusions and information.

Guess Macon's post counter is working for you, Willow. Seems like some of us won't ever get to be Gurus. I agree with Ollie that you are certainly a passionate supporter of your whitefaced cattle. Congratulations.

Thanks, but most of you gurus know more than I do and some of you have more posts than you show.

Just got back from a weekend of ministering in Colcord Oklahoma. Have a safe and happy Memorial Day!

Texan":1dx7ng6t said:
Guess Macon's post counter is working for you, Willow. Seems like some of us won't ever get to be Gurus. I agree with Ollie that you are certainly a passionate supporter of your whitefaced cattle. Congratulations.

Yea Willow keep up the good post.

Texan your counter is broke for sure.

Congrats Willow. You are definaelty an advocate for the breed. Don't run off now that you are a guru. Keep them comming.
How was your weekend in Colcord?

certherfbeef":3j4by469 said:
Congrats Willow. You are definaelty an advocate for the breed. Don't run off now that you are a guru. Keep them comming.
How was your weekend in Colcord?

Weekend was good. Came back a bit raspy-voiced, but that's nothing unusual. :lol:

sidney411":4hqlo0ml said:
Congrats Willow! Keep up the good work! Love your sound advice!

Come on Texan - belly up to the big table!

Texas is too yellow!

Latest posts