The power of the individual

Help Support CattleToday:

That was an interesting video. That guy has trust funds, foundations, heck he's got buildings named after him at universities. No wonder he can grow grass. I've got my name scratched in a few library tables here and there, and I can hardly grow grass.

Bigfoot":1ecmqf2s said:
That was an interesting video. That guy has trust funds, foundations, heck he's got buildings named after him at universities. No wonder he can grow grass. I've got my name scratched in a few library tables here and there, and I can hardly grow grass.
:lol:

I have seen that several times but I watch it in full each time it comes up.
It inspires me to keep trying

I saw it a while back and was kinda looking for it again.. very interesting.

There was some shepherd, in some european country who always took oak acorns with him, and would plant them every day while tending his flock.. It was the same kind of land.. arid, scrub brush, pretty worthless stuff... then a LONG time later, the acorns started to grow and provide shade, and a similar thing happened, everything became lush, springs appeared, and it became a beautiful place... I'll try and figure out who that was and find a reference.

Nesikep":19fp1qpc said:
I saw it a while back and was kinda looking for it again.. very interesting.

There was some shepherd, in some european country who always took oak acorns with him, and would plant them every day while tending his flock.. It was the same kind of land.. arid, scrub brush, pretty worthless stuff... then a LONG time later, the acorns started to grow and provide shade, and a similar thing happened, everything became lush, springs appeared, and it became a beautiful place... I'll try and figure out who that was and find a reference.
I saw something on that. He spent a lifetime creating a forest, and then the government stepped in and squeezed him out.

Might be a different story.

Latest posts