The PETA guy

Help Support CattleToday:

All that screaming probably scared the poor little rat feller to death! I don't think screaming like a school girl comes close to describing that! :lol2:

Rats! I can't watch it at work. Have to wait till I get home. Does that guy get bit??? I want to see him get bit.

Lammie":929dv32e said:
Rats! I can't watch it at work. Have to wait till I get home. Does that guy get bit??? I want to see him get bit.
as gay as he acts. the poor rat boy would probably get aids...

Reminds me of a young Barney Franks with teeth. The problem is, that is the type of person that is now making the decisions within our government.

cowboy43":2yl3vq3t said:
Reminds me of a young Barney Franks with teeth. The problem is, that is the type of person that is now making the decisions within our government.

I notice you are new to the postings - so as an older poster let me warn you: While everything you said is true, do not get too political on these boards or the moderators will take your posts down or lock them down. I know - I've been there, as well as many others of us!!!

alacattleman":2vcg4atc said:
cowboy43":2vcg4atc said:
Thanks I did not know I was out of line, I will watch my thoughts and wording in the future
dont worry about walking on egg shells though

Shoot, I get locked and poofed all the time and I'm still here.

I saw that once on television. Jamie Kennedy Experience? I can't remember what it was. I like the little rat guy, though.

cowboy43":mr0kku1l said:
Thanks I did not know I was out of line, I will watch my thoughts and wording in the future

I'm sorry - I didn't mean for you not to do it, exactly, a lot of us push the limits of the moderators patience. They are usually kind and will even sometimes email you and tell you that you are getting too political and they have taken your post down, but don't let that stop you from posting your opinions. You will come to learn when you have gone beyond the limits. Just have fun and enjoy this board. I've been here 6 or so years and every once in a while I still get my hands slapped. And every once in a while I even deserve it!! But not often. And as others stated, just be thick skinned and remember there is no anomosity for the most part when someone decides to take you on.

Latest posts