The Patriot Party

Help Support CattleToday:

Patriot party could work well for Republicans. The Patriot party would draw the far right crowd for sure. But the "new" Republican party may pull a lot of moderate Democrats that are disenfranchised with the ever more liberal Democrat party, who only vote democrat because they don't like the extreme right either.

I wouldn't bet on that happening though, just wishful thinking.

If there was a "Patriot" party, it would be the death knell of the Republican party.

I disagree with Nikki Haley as VP. If the Republicans are smart, she will be the Presidential candidate in 3 years. She has kept her distance from Trump and all of his baggage but stayed just relevant enough to be recognized. Since she has not been in Congress, she has no record she has to defend. I am just not sure that the Republican Party is ready for a female President.
I agree except I don't understand why Republicans aren't ready for a female president. They had Palin for VP in 2008. Republicans tend to vote on qualifications, not on sex or race.

I will be surprised if there are fifty states in four years.
This goes two ways parts of the west coast split off from the left .
Or the country splits from the left.
The Aussies and Japs better start building up their militaries.
I wonder about a breakup into 3-5 different countries in the next 50 years. If it happens I'd like to see it without bloodshed.

I agree except I don't understand why Republicans aren't ready for a female president. They had Palin for VP in 2008. Republicans tend to vote on qualifications, not on sex or race.
Well if your a democrat your only qualification..you must be a freak with attitude and a agenda

Of which Palin really had none and I think was a serious factor in McCain losing
I think for as much hatred as the right wing has for hollywood, they really ought to stop using reality/movie stars for candidates

I think that is a likely scenario in the future. Not sure that it would have enough support congressionally within four years, it would depend on how many seats flip to blue.
My opinion is those that supported trump till the bitter end and didn't condemn that Jan 6th rally has really upset republicans in my area and are considering leaving the party.. I predict in 2022 that there will be a sea of dems coming in.

My opinion is those that supported trump till the bitter end and didn't condemn that Jan 6th rally has really upset republicans in my area and are considering leaving the party.. I predict in 2022 that there will be a sea of dems coming in.
That could very well happen.

My prediction is they will push their agenda till we are literally fighting in the streets.

I'll take that bet.

That's why they all started distancing themselves from Trump. There won't be more Dems in 2022 unless they really blow the candidate selection. All those voters that voted for Biden just because he wasn't Trump will gladly vote against him behind the right choice. I may not like how the last 60 days or so went but I am pretty comfortable saying I won't be happy with the next 4 years either.

I'll take that bet.
Well they are a sea of pre democrats waiting at the border now. Not to mention the ones already here..just waiting on that free healthcare and that 15 dollar hour minimum wage ..but on a lighter note, atleast they are willing to work for it

Last edited:
A few fill ups at $5 a gallon and the higher prices to follow people will soon forget anything about Trump. It is all Biden and his administrations fault now. By summer the new will be gone. We will see what happens as maybe the people will like it. Trump is in Florida with his family Federally protected on a Presidents pension and his political career over by his choice. For the countries sake I hope Biden is a success, as we will soon see. Trump is highly revered by many and loved by many, but not all.

Last edited:
A few fill ups at $5 a gallon and the higher prices to follow people will soon forget anything about Trump. It is all Biden and his administrations fault now. By summer the new will be gone. We will see what happens as maybe the people will like it.
If it stops there, the hyperinflation is going to be the attention getter.

Latest posts