The next best thing to

Help Support CattleToday:

Another state pushes back

OKLAHOMA – The Oklahoma governor signs an executive order criticizing the Biden Administration's attack on energy producing states like Oklahoma.

The following is a release from the State of Oklahoma Governor's Office:

OKLAHOMA CITY (Feb. 8, 2021) – Governor Kevin Stitt signed an executive order today to protect Oklahoma's oil and gas industry from a Washington power grab.

Executive Order 2021-03 highlights Oklahoma's role as an global leader in energy production as well as the state's successful "all of the above" strategy that has reduced carbon dioxide emissions to levels below the national average while producing the most affordable energy in the United States.

The order also criticizes the Biden Administration's attack on energy producing states like Oklahoma, specifically citing the federal overreach and dismissal of Oklahoma's constitutional ability to properly determine how to best develop its own natural resources.

@HDRider we don't have to worry about our Arkansas governor standing up to Biden, he's more worried about his political career after he's done being governor. I hope we get Sarah Sanders as our next governor, I believe she has some backbone. Leslie Rutledge will be business as usual I believe. I read an article from March 2020 the other day quoting Leslie Rutledge saying to quit wearing masks because they don't prevent COVID, fast forward to summer and we're under a mask mandate which she backs.

Latest posts