The NEW Republic of Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

sam

Reaction score
Texas has given all those complainers plenty of time to get used to the results. After seeing the whiners along the inauguration route, the folks from Texas have decided that we should simply take matters into our own hands. Here is our two part solution: #1 Let John Kerry become president of the United States (all 49 of them) # 2 Let George W. Bush become the president of the NEW Republic of Texas. So what does Texas have to do to survive as a Republic? Exploration of Space? We already have NASA in Houston, so we will control the space industry. Production of gasoline? We already refine over 85% of the gasoline in the United States. The Defense Industry? We have over 65% of it. The term "Don't mess with Texas" will take on a whole new meaning. Oil? We can supply all the oil that the Republic of Texas will need for the next 300 years. Yankee states? Sorry. Natural gas? Again, we will have all we need, and its to bad about those northern states. John Kerry will figure out a way to keep them warm. Computer Industry? We currently lead the nation in producing computer chips and communications: small places like Texas Instruments, Dell Computer, EDS, Raytheon, National Semiconductor, Motorola, Intel, AMD,Atmel, Applied Materials, Ball Semiconductor, Dallas Semiconductor, Delphi, Nortel, Alcatel, and the list goes on and on. Health Centers? We already have the largest research centers for cancer research, the best burn centers and the top trauma units in the world. Higher education? We have enough colleges to keep us going: University of Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, rice, SMU, Baylor, Univ. of Houston UNT, Texas Womens University and on and on. After all ivy grows better in the south anyway. Work Force? We already have a ready supply of workers. When we need some more, we will just open the borders up a little. Major industries? We have control of the paper industry, plastics, insurance etc. National (Texas) Security in case of a foreign invasion? We have the Texas National Guard and the Texas Air National Guard. It's true that we don't have an army, but since everyone down here has at least 6 rifles, 5 handguns, and piles of ammo, we can raise an army in 24 hrs if we need one. If the situation gets really bad, we can always call the Department of Public Safety and ask them to send over a couple of Texas Rangers. Food? We are totally self sufficient in beef, poultry, hogs, vegetable produce and everyone here knows how to cook. This just names a few of the areas that will keep the NEW Republic of Texas in good shape. There isn't a thing out there that we need that we don't have. Now what about the rest of the United States (the other 49) under President Kerry. Since you don't have the refineries to get gas for your cars, only President Kerry will be able to drive around in his 9 mpg SUV. The rest of the United States will have to walk or ride a bike. You won't have any TV, since the space center in Houston will cut off your communications. You won't have any natural gas in your homes, but since Mr Kerry has predicted global warming, you will not need the gas. Signed, The people in Texas.

I sure am glad that there is a few bridges that cross the Sabine from La. into Texas. Don't put your Texas Rangers patrolling them to closely yet.
Campground, I may have to stay at your place on the beach for a while.

la4angus":2yf1z49v said:
I sure am glad that there is a few bridges that cross the Sabine from La. into Texas. Don't put your Texas Rangers patrolling them to closely yet.

Come on always liked La and Miss. my folks migrated over in the 1840's damn fine folks bless their hearts. Wouldn't have problem annexing these fine people.

Campground Cattle":2evs08ll said:
la4angus":2evs08ll said:

Come on always liked La and Miss. my folks migrated over in the 1840's be nice fine folks bless their hearts. Wouldn't have problem annexing these fine people.
Save a spot for my sleeping bag and I'll bring my big pot and cook us a gumbo.

jfont":2xknhy49 said:
Campground Cattle":2xknhy49 said:
la4angus":2xknhy49 said:

Come on always liked La and Miss. my folks migrated over in the 1840's be nice fine folks bless their hearts. Wouldn't have problem annexing these fine people.
Save a spot for my sleeping bag and I'll bring my big pot and cook us a gumbo.

Heck ya'll can stay in the guest house at ranch, A/C heat sat/ TV

Ahhh....who needs you. We could be plenty self sufficient. Whatever we don't have, we have an abundance of something else to trade with someone else and the best seaports to bring it in. By the way most of the oil is being exploited from the Gulf of Mexico now. One more thing, you don't "have" NASA. Did you forget that little place called Kenedy Space Center? What you have is Mission Control. You get the call "Houston we have a problem." We put the shuttles together and put them into orbit.

Latest posts