The new Jr Herdsire Here

Help Support CattleToday:

I assume "Jr Herdsire" is a young sire he likes, but is waiting for calves before deciding on whether to promote him or to keep looking for his next Herd Sire.
or
If he A.I.s most of the herd, it could be his term for a young clean up bull with potential.

Means he is just waiting his time to be full go to the majority of the herd. Means he'll be allowed to a few females but not with the main bunch. Or simply put the main Herd Bull. Just posted a pic of him because I said in a previous post that I would when he got here and I about forgot too. He's a bull Bright Raven raised so thought it be nice to share since he was part of CT not too long ago. Anyway hope he'll put a little white back on the face of the calves and pass on his incredible likeable disposition. Plus the pedigree will ought to fit nicely with my cow lines.

What do his rear legs look like from the side? This angle gives a sickle hocked look. I know from trying to take pics that the majority of pics need to be deleted and do not represent an animal in the flesh.

What do his rear legs look like from the side? This angle gives a sickle hocked look. I know from trying to take pics that the majority of pics need to be deleted and do not represent an animal in the flesh.
Yes that angle makes it look like that. He's not bad, a little more that direction than the post legged direction a bit. Hard to take a side view pic, because he's so docile if I'm around all he wants to do is come meet me. Looking for a treat, or a scratch etc... That's how Ron raises them about like pets. Have to sneak out there and use my zoom lens, lol. Or take somebody with me to keep his attention. I'll try and maybe add a side pic later if I get a little free time to hang around and snap some shots.

Pretty good looking bull hopefully he stamps those white faces you want!
I Figure on some mottled faces, star heads, mask faces, and hopefully some blaze faces as well as solid color calves. May have a few white faces like him. Vegas my solid black main herd sire had the blaze faces in his pedigree very well but very seldom ever delivered any white on the face of his calves. Gonna try and get some of it back. The Blaze Face Packin Heat bull before Vegas hammered down on the chrome. Hopefully this one will do just about right.

Latest posts