The Nation

Help Support CattleToday:

Well it's rough country, but I think it's going to work
It was abused and needs to be sprayed for weeds, but mostly just needs some rest and recovery time.
It needs some cross fences and the tanks need some work, but that's just part of it
I think it's going to be alright

That would be fun to work on. Where is it again? I think I knew at one time and forgot. What are you planning on putting on it?

denvermartinfarms":1r8nmj7n said:
That would be fun to work on. Where is it again? I think I knew at one time and forgot. What are you planning on putting on it?

NW OKlahoma
I ain't sure yet, probably cows

cross_7":34z42hmw said:
skyhightree1":34z42hmw said:
Deepsouth":34z42hmw said:
Man that's pretty country there Cross! Tell us about it.

I agree. I know one thing looks like may be some big rattlers out there.

I haven't seen any all winter :D

8) ... It also looks like ducks would be flying into the water there and a good place to duck hunt.

skyhightree1" It also looks like ducks would be flying into the water there and a good place to duck hunt.[/quote[/quote:v2dly2cx said:
]

I did see some ducks one time
I don't know what they were but it was just a few
There just ain't many grain crops around there so that may be why there aren't many around

I thought I found a caretaker but she's being difficult
I tried to lure her in with a house but she's not going for it :mrgreen:

Looks like you might need to have a fire in that last picture. Actually that was a dumb comment, it's probably to dry for that, maybe just a dozer instead.

denvermartinfarms":xaq2dlps said:
Looks like you might need to have a fire in that last picture. Actually that was a dumb comment, it's probably to dry for that, maybe just a dozer instead.

Funny you said that, I think her comment was all she'd was a match
I thought a good sweeping and mopping would make homey

cross_7":3m0ruzih said:
denvermartinfarms":3m0ruzih said:

I'm not saying i would be to good for it, I just haven't seen the Inside. What are your plans for it?

denvermartinfarms":1hkf1cy1 said:
I'm not saying i would be to good for it, I just haven't seen the Inside. What are your plans for it?
[/quote]

I was joking it is an abandoned house down the road I was giving someone hard time about earlier

cross_7":1hh8hbzw said:
denvermartinfarms":1hh8hbzw said:

I was joking it is an abandoned house down the road I was giving someone hard time about earlier[/quote]
:lol2: that's funny. I've seen houses that looked like that on the outside that might be ok and then some that were a lost cause.

So cross where am I going to sit my card board double wide box house at? Near that watering hole wouldn't be to bad.