The Most Dangerous Cake Recipe in the World!

Help Support CattleToday:

slazyk

Reaction score
5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
A small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.

Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.

Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.

The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!

Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous).

And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world ?
Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!

Tastes good with ice cream :)

It is really, really rich, especially if you put chocolate chips in. It really does only take 5 min to make. I can see me putting on about an extra 50 lbs :cry2: Hopefully I will stay away from it. :oops:

LoveMoo11":3fsjeq6u said:
oooh sounds YUMMY I'm going to write this down and try it!!!

Why bother. It will take as long to write it down as it will to make it. We made some and its delicious!!! Thanks for the recipe! It is gooooooood!

1982vett":3qx6982b said:
:help:
Easier to:
Right click
Print.
:tiphat:

My ink cartridges ran out in 2003 and I refused to be raped to replace them. Besides, I got one of them photogenic memories.

Jogeephus":2oq8icgj said:
LoveMoo11":2oq8icgj said:
oooh sounds YUMMY I'm going to write this down and try it!!!

Why bother. It will take as long to write it down as it will to make it. We made some and its delicious!!! Thanks for the recipe! It is gooooooood!

Would be interesting to hear how many forum members have tried this recipe. I have :oops:

I tried it. It's great when you are in a pinch for something chocolate :pretty: . Just takes a couple minutes and you can relieve that craving :heart:

An awesome recipe that I also forwarded to my chocaholic sister too ;-) . It is very, very dangerous though...... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

i am going home to try this today an it will end up in a mess some how. it always does!

:tiphat: My utmost pleasure ladies, I am glad I shared this recipe.....you can't beat it....it is really really yummy! If I am in a pinch for dessert I will use this one. Yummmmmmmmmmmm!

grand chaser09":366cworj said:
i am going home to try this today an it will end up in a mess some how. it always does!

Sooooooo, how did it turn out?????

Latest posts