The media spin on the Zimmerman/Martin case

Help Support CattleToday:

My sons' noted, our family would have had the skittles and drink opened before we left the parking lot. It seems he had other plans for the products.

ffamom":tho1i03a said:
My sons' noted, our family would have had the skittles and drink opened before we left the parking lot. It seems he had other plans for the products.
I'm sort of out of the loop here.
Just what other plans do they do with skittles and drink?

Ryder":1nun4jxa said:
ffamom":1nun4jxa said:
I'm sort of out of the loop here.
Just what other plans do they do with skittles and drink?

the druggy concoction known as "Lean," also known in southern hip-hop culture as "Sizzurp" and "Purple Drank." Lean consists of three basic ingredients — codeine, a soft drink, and candy.

The neighbor lady (a widow) called me about an hour ago to come check around her house and barns she thought she saw a flashlight. I was on the porch reading the scriptures, and I thought herd talking. I just figured it was her. When we talked on the phone she told me she had been trying to stay quit. I took my double barrel, and gave everything a good look. I'm always a little nervous doing something like that. I guess everybody is. This time the whole Zimmerman thing was in my mind the whole time. I could just see my big ugly face on the world news. I would NEVER want to hurt someone. Stalking around in the dark with a gun when your scared anyway put a new perspective on it for me. We have a lot of meth etc in this area. I knew someone was either there or had been there. I have way way to much to live for to be the second one to fire. I didn't find anything. Kinda creepy none the less.