The Madness

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm sure there are a lot of fine, decent people that love Kentucky basketball, but I have to say this anyway. As someone that loves college basketball, I see the UK basketball program as the poster child for everything that's wrong with the sport today. UConn under Calhoun hasn't been much better. I'll be rooting for Butler Monday night as if they were my own.

VanC":3bxdtzsp said:
I'm sure there are a lot of fine, decent people that love Kentucky basketball, but I have to say this anyway. As someone that loves college basketball, I see the UK basketball program as the poster child for everything that's wrong with the sport today. UConn under Calhoun hasn't been much better. I'll be rooting for Butler Monday night as if they were my own.

Totally with ya Van, Butler's my choice too. :D

I've seen uglier games--but not since I was playing, in Jr High, near 50 yrs ago. So embarrassing for kids who overachieved through the whole tourney. But that's the way of the world. Long wingspans win basketball games.
The Reds play at 7 tonite. I think they have a chance, and they are off to a good start. And the NFL goes to training camp soon. Or not?
Do you know what is a pervert in Indiana? Anyone that likes sex more than basketball. ;-)
I guess I have more time to spend on the NASCAR thread.

Latest posts