the Lost City of Atlantis

Help Support CattleToday:

Will we ever find the Lost City (or continent) of Atlantis?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but not on Earth.

• No. It is lost forever.

• I don't believe there is a Lost City (or continent) of Atlantis.

• Total voters

greenpasture78

Reaction score
One of my favorite stories to read is about the lost city (or continent) of Atlantis. My imagination just expand last night when a new TV series premimere on the Sci-Fi Channel called Stargate Atlantis....got a real kick watching their first episode!

You left out the choice of:

Don't give a (fill in blank) about your stupid poll!

greenpasture78":2ftj6dl6 said:
........My imagination just expand last night........

Anyway, the idea of your imagination expanding is very, very scary!!!

Texan":31vvsimt said:
You left out the choice of:

Don't give a (fill in blank) about your stupid poll!

greenpasture78":31vvsimt said:
........My imagination just expand last night........

Anyway, the idea of your imagination expanding is very, very scary!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watched stargate atlantis last night and thought the show was real cool but i don't believe there is an atlantis. Just my opionion.

BoJones":2k2qv364 said:
I watched stargate atlantis last night and thought the show was real cool but i don't believe there is an atlantis. Just my opionion.
You're kidding right ? Don't burst my bubble. All these years I have been waking up in the middle of the night thinking ... Maybe today will be the day they find the city of ATLANTIS. Don't tell me there is NO ATLANTIS.......!!!!!!!!

ollie":3s95t3nn said:
BoJones":3s95t3nn said:
You're kidding right ? Don't burst my bubble. All these years I have been waking up in the middle of the night thinking ... Maybe today will be the day they find the city of ATLANTIS. Don't tell me there is NO ATLANTIS.......!!!!!!!!

don't worry ollie. there is an atlantis & elvis is alive & hiding out there.

txag":1empidq1 said:
ollie":1empidq1 said:
BoJones":1empidq1 said:

don't worry ollie. there is an atlantis & elvis is alive & hiding out there.

Elvis is alive?????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK y'all...be nice to teh SciFi afictionados! Some of us like vicarious excitement, aka Stargate, Star Trek, "Terminator" (movies), etc. Adds a little diversion to our otherwise dull lives (interrupted by moments of sheer terror). As long as ya stay away from those brainless video games (let the teenage geeks get their kicks)...well, what can I say??

Compared to those nauseating "enhancement" , "Orbitz", and "allergy" commercials, well, SciFi is real stuff...lol. 8)

greenpasture78":13118x3s said:
One of my favorite stories to read is about the lost city (or continent) of Atlantis. My imagination just expand last night when a new TV series premimere on the Sci-Fi Channel called Stargate Atlantis....got a real kick watching their first episode!

Boy took you a long time to get out of that tow sack, you have definitely have oxygen deprivation

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:help: :help: :help:

Was kidnapped by a UFO and taken to Atlantis :!:

Being chased by little green men :mrgreen:

Help :!: :help:

:roll: :pretty: :help:

Are you mocking me? I tried something different on here and I get mock at! I'd already have enough personal problems.... Problems that I rather wish not to admit. So please stop peeling layers of my skin one at a time! Thanks!

greenpasture78":5hs5qwun said:
..........peeling layers of my skin one at a time...........

:shock: After many attempts, you have finally come up with an idea that has some merit. Thanks for the tip!

The lost city of Atlantis is just a few miles off I35 near Austin.
You can't get there because of road construction and closed
exits.

You could be talking about my ranch! I am an hour away from Austin. It is Paradise out here AND I am a HUGE Star Trek and Stargate and Sci-fi fan. It all cosmically "comes together". WOW, I'm a Beatles fan too. I freak my own self out.

You forgot -- already has been found, but is known by another name.

The Minoan culture meets practically all of the points necessary to have been the Atlantean culture. And their island blew up and sunk beneath the Mediterranean at just about the time Plato's writtings say that Atlantis sunk.

All it takes for the Minoans to meet Plato's description is to go back to the old writings -- the "Pillars of Hercules" did not refer to the entrance to the Mediterranean. There was a rock formation in another part of the Mediterranean that was known at that time as the "Pillars of Hercules". The location of this rock formation is in close proximity to the sunken Minoan island.

Ann B

Ann Bledsoe":1x82lpxj said:
You forgot -- already has been found, but is known by another name.

The Minoan culture meets practically all of the points necessary to have been the Atlantean culture. And their island blew up and sunk beneath the Mediterranean at just about the time Plato's writtings say that Atlantis sunk.

All it takes for the Minoans to meet Plato's description is to go back to the old writings -- the "Pillars of Hercules" did not refer to the entrance to the Mediterranean. There was a rock formation in another part of the Mediterranean that was known at that time as the "Pillars of Hercules". The location of this rock formation is in close proximity to the sunken Minoan island.

Ann B
Ann
You interupted the greenpasture dream.

Some suggest a manmade structure that is underwater off the coast of Bimini, Bahamas. Looks like a road hence the name "Bimini Road." Dove it a few years back. Kinda boring to dive but definitely manmade.

Latest posts