The Loss of a Dear Friend....

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
About 10 years ago, I met a man that was to become my friend. Last week, The Lord called him Home. Bill Case hired me into the company I currently work for. He was more than a friend really. He was as close to me as a brother. He was my teacher as well as a colleague.

On April 1st, he was admitted to St. Dominics in Jackson, Miss. for tests concerning numbness in his right leg. Three weeks later he was diagnosed with brain cancer. Fortunately it took him quick, and he didnt have to suffer with it long.

Rest In Peace Bill. You have been, and always shall be my friend!! I love ya man!!

I know how you feel and it just plain sucks to lose a good friend. My condolences!

Sometimes we get lucky and meet such folks Paint. When this sort of thing happens, I figured I was blessed to have known them. Best wishes to his family. Such a person is truly missed.

So sorry for your loss Paint, it is hard to loose someone close, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and his family at this sad time. God Bless... :heart: Chris

Sorry for your loss Paint. Friends like that are far and fiew. When I left Nevada for Alabama, my best friend for over thirty years opened the truck door, laid his head on my lap and cried like a baby. We both cried like babies. Hang onto the memories, that's really all there is. Peace be with you.

Latest posts