The liberals are crazy.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigfoot":1ej7jo7q said:
Huge difference in a forum user advocating euthanasia for undesirables, than an elected official.
Troy,
You must have missed some critical posts by Grit. He advocates homicide, not euthanasia. I think at one time or another he has advocated shooting human beings for everything from spitting on the sidewalk to raising traditional Simmentals.

FYI: euthanasia - the painless killing of a patient suffering from an incurable and painful disease or in an irreversible coma. The practice is illegal in most countries.

TennesseeTuxedo":389jswzc said:
bball":389jswzc said:
What truly frightens me is that these are the people we have leading our government. So much for the best and brightest.

The guy in IL I presume?

I thought he meant all of them. 8)

Bright Raven":2x8tuunu said:
Bigfoot":2x8tuunu said:
Huge difference in a forum user advocating euthanasia for undesirables, than an elected official.
Troy,
You must have missed some critical posts by Grit. He advocates homicide, not euthanasia. I think at one time or another he has advocated shooting human beings for everything from spitting on the sidewalk to raising traditional Simmentals.

FYI: euthanasia - the painless killing of a patient suffering from an incurable and painful disease or in an irreversible coma. The practice is illegal in most countries.

I don't appreciate people that twist the facts to how they want them to appear, for one thing. And I'm not capable of putting in writing the way I truly feel, but I sure won't quit trying. I'd have zero regrets putting a bullet behind either ear of a habitual felon or someone convicted of capital crimes, and you can add rape and kidnapping to crimes that need to be capital crimes. IMO
I don't condone killing innocent people, even those that I feel need killing.

True Grit Farms":329b9le1 said:
Bright Raven":329b9le1 said:
Bigfoot":329b9le1 said:
Troy,

I don't appreciate people that twist the facts to how they want them to appear, for one thing. And I'm not capable of putting in writing the way I truly feel, but I sure won't quit trying. I'd have zero regrets putting a bullet behind either ear of a habitual felon or someone convicted of capital crimes, and you can add rape and kidnapping to crimes that need to be capital crimes. IMO
I don't condone killing innocent people, even those that I feel need killing.
Grit:

If you are as honest as I see you to be, you will admit, you have had your fun twisting my words. I can take it. If you are going to play, then what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Or your words are twisted to much for me comprehend sometimes. I learned very important lesson early in life "if you can't take it don't dish it out"

Hurley:

I have many many times wondered about the theme of your post.

First, it might get this thread deleted.

Second, it will not change any minds and you will probably be called names.

Third, Conservatives are NOT true Conservatives. The term has lost its meaning.

Fourth, Conservatives are hypocrites and fundamentally no better or worse than liberals. As bball so well stated in a recent post: they believe in rights and liberties for all AS LONG AS THOSE RIGHTS AND LIBERTIES ARE CONSISTENT WITH THEIR BELIEFS AND VALUES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts