The Jesus Shot

Help Support CattleToday:

Jose It's pronounced "Hosay" folks your spelling and saying it wrong. Take it with a little salt and lime…..dance on the bar….shoot out the lights

Back when I was riding bucking horses we would get a shot of B12 after a long hard weekend. It did make the ache and pain go away quicker. And was good until the next weekend. Probably lasts longer for people not crawling on top of more broncs.

I drink apple cider vinegar every day but there is no way I'm doing turpentine.😆

I watched the 2 hour video start about 18 minutes in were she talks about the turpentine. This is after she got in trouble gave up her licenses before having them revoked. I actually get what she is saying... during the slave times they supposedly did that. Which I guess in a way would be like chemotherapy. Poison your body to make it better? Strange but maybe seems to work with chemo or radiation. I'm no doctor. Seems like if the slaves didn't have any choice, didn't get health care, it be worth a try. I'd like to see her do it doe. I have a friend that swear by it said her grandmother gave it to them as kids. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Does it help?
I drink, or sip apple cider vinegar daily.
To me it's best benefit is it satisfies the urge to snack recreationally. When you walk by the fridge you know, and you get the urge to grab something and you know good and well your not really hungry. A small sip of acv tends to satisfy that.
Which in turn helps with the root of most health issues. Overeating crap.

I watched the 2 hour video start about 18 minutes in were she talks about the turpentine. This is after she got in trouble gave up her licenses before having them revoked. I actually get what she is saying... during the slave times they supposedly did that. Which I guess in a way would be like chemotherapy. Poison your body to make it better? Strange but maybe seems to work with chemo or radiation. I'm no doctor. Seems like if the slaves didn't have any choice, didn't get health care, it be worth a try. I'd like to see her do it doe. I have a friend that swear by it said her grandmother gave it to them as kids. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I have a friend who uses turpentine for something. He was telling me about it a couple of weeks ago. I think he put it on wounds, but I'm not sure. Whatever it was used for he has been doing it for years. His 30 year old son was there and confirmed how well it worked.

I was telling him how I use udder cream on my hands and feet to keep them from getting dry, and how it keeps from getting hang nails from dry winter weather.

I guess we were have a bull session on crazy things we do.

Does it help?
I got on it because I started getting soar throats and I hate going to the dr. They just throw pills at you and it is was a huge inconvenience to miss work to go. Some one told me to gargle acv a couple times a day and it will make it go away. I can confirm that works for me. If I start getting drainage that can turn in to a soar throat I gargle it 2 or 3 times a day as needed when my throat starts hurting. I can usually kick it in 48 hrs.

After doing that I started reading about all the benefits and it said you can just take it daily. They list help with blood pressure, managing sugar levels, fighting off infection, balancing your ph in body, all kinds of stuff.

When I traveled for work all the time I was always eating out, some places a little sketchy. I got an infection in my intestine one time that they said was most likely from some thing I ate. Acv is also suppose to help with that. I have not had another since.

If I get an upset stomach or any thing like that I definitely double up on ACV. Green tea also helps me.

It's hard to say exactly what all the benefits are because it's kind if preventative for me at this point... I'm still pretty healthy. My body definitely feels better when I drink it. If I stop, I can tell. I do know that all my old bohemian great uncles and aunts that lived to be old as sin ate food doused in vinegar daily.😄

It is a little rough getting use to, especially the smell. The first 90 days you have to just power through. I put just enough acv to cover the bottom of a solo cup then add cold water to the top and make it about as much as you can swig at once. Initially I had to just turn it up like a shot and go. Dont think about it. 😂 Then I chase it with more cold water. If you dont delute it enough you can burn your throat. Now that I'm use to it I can drink premix or what ever. I follow it with green tea. My theory is burn the bad out and put new, good, stuff in.

Last edited:
It is in Oklahoma & it did work for us. Instant relief on knees & elbows & truly feel 20 years younger! And I haven't had 1 breathing treatment since I got the shot over 3 months ago. Four of our friends have gone since we got our shot & they are amazed as well.

My husband had a hiatal hernia and his (former) primary care Dr. started him on RX Nexium, which didn't really help. His mom & cousin in 'Bama convinced him to start ACV and it was a game changer. @Brute 23 nailed it: suck it down, don't breathe, chase it with water, eventually you'll get used to it. That said, they do make a pill version now.

I drink a cup of green tea almost every night. When I miss I don't seem to sleep as good. Wacky weed is legal now here, but I don't need anymore brain cells destroyed than I have too. Some say it is wonderful medicine.

I have a friend who uses turpentine for something. He was telling me about it a couple of weeks ago. I think he put it on wounds, but I'm not sure. Whatever it was used for he has been doing it for years. His 30 year old son was there and confirmed how well it worked.

I was telling him how I use udder cream on my hands and feet to keep them from getting dry, and how it keeps from getting hang nails from dry winter weather.

I guess we were have a bull session on crazy things we do.
I got on it because I started getting soar throats and I hate going to the dr. They just throw pills at you and it is was a huge inconvenience to miss work to go. Some one told me to gargle acv a couple times a day and it will make it go away. I can confirm that works for me. If I start getting drainage that can turn in to a soar throat I gargle it 2 or 3 times a day as needed when my throat starts hurting. I can usually kick it in 48 hrs.

After doing that I started reading about all the benefits and it said you can just take it daily. The list help with blood pressure, managing sugar levels, fighting off infection, balancing your ph in body, all kinds of stuff.

When I traveled for work all the time I was always eating out, some places a little sketchy. I had gotten an infection in my intestine before that they said was most likely from some thing I ate. Acv was also suppose to help with that. I have not had another since.

If I get an kind I'd upset stomach or any thing like that I definitely double up on ACV. Green tea also helps me.

It's hard to say exactly what all the benefits are because it's kind if preventative for me at this point... I'm still pretty healthy. My body definitely feels better when I drink it. If I stop, I can tell. I do know that all my old bohemian great uncles and aunts that lived to be old as sin ate food doused in vinegar daily.😄

It is a little rough getting use to, especially the smell. The first 90 days you have to just power through. I put just enough acv to cover the bottom of a solo cup then add cold water to the top and make it about as much as you can swig at once. Initially I had to just turn it up like a shot and go. Dont think about it. 😂 Then I chase it with more cold water. If you dont delute it enough you can burn your throat and stuff. Now that I'm use to it I can drink premix or what ever. I follow it with green tea. My theory is burn the bad out and out good new stuff in.
My husband had a hiatal hernia and his (former) primary care Dr. started him on RX Nexium, which didn't really help. His mom & cousin in 'Bama convinced him to start ACV and it was a game changer. @Brute 23 nailed it: suck it down, don't breathe, chase it with water, eventually you'll get used to it. That said, they do make a pill version now.

My husband said he heard of people using turpentine on wounds.

We talked about ACV before. I don't think the pills works are good as the shots first thing in the morning.

Do ya'll drink matcha green tea? It has alot of benefits. 😋🍵 They have matcha ice cream and different stuff. I do my matcha green tea with a little honey sometimes little creamer or Carmel protein shake and whipski it with a hand whipski. Lol

Lots of new research showing how bad peppers actually are for you. Peppers contain chemicals that make them hot for a reason. These chemicals cause a great deal of inflammation. Any vitamin you need is available in ample amounts and in a more easily digestible form in animal fats. A ND unlike fruits and vegetables contain no sugars.
Quit eating fruits and vegetables and start eating your brisket untrimmed.

From every thing I read the acv pills are not quite the same. I drink the Braggs bottles stuff you have to shake before you drink.

The green tea deal is hard to find a good brand. It does help me sleep also. Just make sure you dont get caffeinated.

I'm not anti medicine or a health freak or any thing like that. If I can kick some thing naturally I will. I do believe medication should be used as a last resort because we dont really know all the effects until it is too late.... and I'm allergic to penicillin, as are many my age, to prove it. 😁

Not all peppers are hot. They are taking the good parts out of the pepper and putting it in to medications. If your in a place that cant use antibiotics there is a chance what you are treating with contains ingredients from peppers.

It's like marijuana. The only unhealthy part about smoking mj is the smoke. They can separate out the good parts now and give it to you in an edible, an oil, and all kinds of other things.

Not all peppers are hot. They are taking the good parts out of the pepper and putting it in to medications. If your in a place that cant use antibiotics there is a chance what you are treating with contains ingredients from peppers.

It's like marijuana. The only unhealthy part about smoking mj is the smoke. They can separate out the good parts now and give it to you in an edible, an oil, and all kinds of other things.
The fact they make medicine from something doesn't make it good food.
Penicillin comes from mold. Doesn't mean eating mold will cure something.

Oh no oh heck to the no!!! Marijuana to me is like a real bad acid trip. I know it doesn't affect everybody like that. No a good time!! I do agree it may help some and have it pros and cons but it's not for me. I'd rather let that 🤬 cow chase me than do that. 🤣😂😝

Yes, I do agree if you can change your eatting habits or habits to not take pills or do something natural than take a pill I think that's better for you in the long run. I'm no doctor, but I do know I've never been to a doctor that wanted to take me off medication only add pills. Easier to get pills than your oil changed. 🙄🤮 Than they wonder what's wrong with people why they are hooked on pills, herion, and drugs. Doctors are the main pill pushers. 🙄 Either they are pusher or cutting people off leading them to street drugs. Shaking my head. Drugs is a big pandemic and crisis in my opinion. 🙌🏾 I bet more than half the people I've went to school with are on drugs, in jail, or dead. I'm not trying to be funny it's sad. I don't like seeing people any of the 3. I know very little people that have ever got off drugs and stay sober.

People around here have used Udder Cream for years sometimes it is called Bag Balm. When I was young they used to carry it in Drug stores with the lotions. I remember girls I grew up with washed their hair with Mane and Tail soap for horses.

Latest posts