The Human Body

Help Support CattleToday:

sat banding a calf i got kicked in the shin so hard the wife heard it sittin on top of the panels. was afarid to look cuz of being sure it was broke on half....one heck of a bruise but it only hurts all the time

dieselbeef":1s5ypqzw said:
sat banding a calf i got kicked in the shin so hard the wife heard it sittin on top of the panels. was afarid to look cuz of being sure it was broke on half....one heck of a bruise but it only hurts all the time
I relate to that.
You could :cry2: if you thought it would do any good.

Ryder":wpj3ck8l said:
dieselbeef":wpj3ck8l said:
I relate to that.

I got kicked like that in the trailer unloading calves at the sale barn last Nov. The guy outside the trailer says if that was you that just got kicked you better not look down cuz your leg has gotta be broke. Funny thing was it never hurt at all but it sure sounded sickening.

3waycross":3o144s83 said:
Ryder":3o144s83 said:
dieselbeef":3o144s83 said:
I relate to that.

I got kicked like that in the trailer unloading calves at the sale barn last Nov. The guy outside the trailer says if that was you that just got kicked you better not look down cuz your leg has gotta be broke. Funny thing was it never hurt at all but it sure sounded sickening.
Don'tcha just hate those snap crackle and pop noises! :? ;-) Ouch!

Latest posts