The Human Body

Help Support CattleToday:

BeefmasterB

Reaction score
It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.

One human hair can support 3 kg (6.6 lb).

The average man's ***** is three times the length of his thumb.

Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.

A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.

There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.

Women blink twice as often as men.

The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.

Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.

If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.

Women reading this will be finished now.

Men are still busy checking their thumbs.

Does this mean that women will start carrying tape measures and measuring thumbs?

Dave":2uhjg4jq said:
Which side of the thumb are you supposed to measure?

Either way I think I got cheated.

You must be trying for the popular vote instead of the unpopular vote Dave. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ROFPML

I like the first one ... there is a saying at my uni that the cafeteria is more efficient than the human body - because it can turn good food into chit in under 30 minutes

I'm just glad I am female ... because if I was a man I'd be severely lacking ... I have very small hands :help:

I just learned that you can be up to an inch taller in the moring than at night.

dieselbeef":avij1r1v said:
that depends entirely who yer sleeping next to honey...miss im 18 now! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
:frowns: I don't even know what to say to that.

im always a little stiff in the morning. sometimes when i roll over it just hurts..but im fine once i get my coffee and get to movin around a little. i guess its just hard gettin up

Lol, atleast you don't have to deal with broken ribs/sternum when you sleeping. :frowns: If I roll over I wake up in pain. I broke them a few years ago and they refuse to heal, maybe I should have gotten them reset. :lol: :oops:

Latest posts