The Golden Rule

Help Support CattleToday:

Unfortunately I think that definitely applies. I came to the conclusion this morning that all the problems and stresses in my life can be directly or indirectly related to money.

LoveMoo11":28181dbc said:
Unfortunately I think that definitely applies. I came to the conclusion this morning that all the problems and stresses in my life can be directly or indirectly related to money.
Haha, isn't that the truth.

redluv":34e38vvf said:
LoveMoo11":34e38vvf said:
unfortunitly it is with the majority of people..and those with the gold dont know how too rule,. but its their world you'r just living in it

alacattleman":r2yja5ts said:
redluv":r2yja5ts said:
LoveMoo11":r2yja5ts said:
unfortunitly it is with the majority of people..and those with the gold dont know how too rule,. but its their world you'r just living in it

That's only a myth that I've allowed them to believe cause in fact THIS IS MY WORLD AND MY REALITY and I just allow them to enter my world when I want and I can dismiss them whenever I want. This is not to confuse my reality with yours. ;-) :lol2:

Latest posts