The Gay Flight Attendant

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
THE GAY FLIGHT ATTENDANT

My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and said...

'Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super.' On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. 'Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines when I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground.'
She calmly turned her head and said, 'In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one.'
To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, 'Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bi*ch'

chrisy":kio6966t said:
THE GAY FLIGHT ATTENDANT

My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.

'Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super.' On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. 'Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines when I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground.'
She calmly turned her head and said, 'In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one.'
To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, 'Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bi*ch'
Ok Folks, I guess i am gullible, you said [I swear] so Christy, is this a true event that you witnessed or just a very good joke, Tom

kerley":32fp3o3h said:
chrisy":32fp3o3h said:
THE GAY FLIGHT ATTENDANT

Ok Folks, I guess i am gullible, you said [I swear] so Christy, is this a true event that you witnessed or just a very good joke, Tom

Obviously a joke.

Tom just a good joke, I copied and pasted it as I recieved it all I left off was the picture, as young eyes are on the boards......and S&W thought I was a foe and you never read what I write so how come you answered,? not that I mind, as it is here for all to see. :tiphat:

chrisy":1ipdmbs0 said:
Tom just a good joke, I copied and pasted it as I recieved it all I left off was the picture, as young eyes are on the boards......and S&W thought I was a foe and you never read what I write so how come you answered,? not that I mind, as it is here for all to see. :tiphat:
Thanks Chrisy, I wasnt sure, And S&W just cant help himself. He has an opinion on everything but at least he wasnt his usual nasty self.
Tom

chrisy":3s50oym5 said:

Inquiring minds want to see the PICTURE! LOL!

I doubt very seriously if those so-called "young eyes" would be influenced or surprised in any way. With their access to the internet sites, magazines, TV programs, I'm sure they have seen it already (even some kids have looked at hard core stuff....)

BTW...all the "gay" issues...idiotic. I don't see anything "gay" (aka happy) about being in the social, behavioral minority...just more social propaganda to try to get government benefits, etc.

Running Arrow Bill":3lgg5oyr said:
chrisy":3lgg5oyr said:

Inquiring minds want to see the PICTURE! LOL!

I doubt very seriously if those so-called "young eyes" would be influenced or surprised in any way. With their access to the internet sites, magazines, TV programs, I'm sure they have seen it already (even some kids have looked at hard core stuff....)

BTW...all the "gay" issues...idiotic. I don't see anything "gay" (aka happy) about being in the social, behavioral minority...just more social propaganda to try to get government benefits, etc.
RAB..they probably have but if I put the pic' up the thread would have been taken off before it got shown. ;-) :roll:

Latest posts