The Food Network

Help Support CattleToday:

cypressfarms

Reaction score
Over the past 6 months I've had way too much time on my hands and found myself watching the Food Network every day. Anyone else addicted to this channel? My wife and kids love it, because I wind up cooking things in the kitchen almost daily, even thought I can't eat them. Chopped is a way cool show. :nod:

I like to watch it but hubby only likes to watch 1 of those tv chefs. Calls it "cooking with cleavage". :oops: I'm sure other Food Network junkies know who he's referring to?

I watch it sometimes just to see people cook stuff that I woudln;t eat on a bet

Thanks for the tip, just found the channel and will tivo some shows.... such as ways to cook wild salmon :clap: .

Glad to here you are on the way to wellville.

Alan

cypressfarms":2wao30ub said:
Over the past 6 months I've had way too much time on my hands and found myself watching the Food Network every day. Anyone else addicted to this channel? My wife and kids love it, because I wind up cooking things in the kitchen almost daily, even thought I can't eat them. Chopped is a way cool show. :nod:

Yep, we're hooked on Chopped too.

Beefy":2munzgye said:
i cant stand rachel ray.

You can't stand Oprah's little prodigy ???????? :shock: :p :lol2: :lol: :lol:

I liked her 30 minute meals and that other show she had on the food network but after she got her talk show nope I'm done she is just not that interesting to watch.

I want to learn something new and how to do new things when I watch a cooking show not something that I have known since I was 5..

We were eating at T-Bone Tom's in Kemah, Tx after church on Father's day Sunday and they were filming the show, "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives".
They filmed the owner talking to us after we finished our meal.
We had to sign release forms to be on the show, the kids thought it was cool.

I like that Diners, Dives, and Drive-Ins show. I'll probably see that one you're on T-Bro. Did they say when it would air?

Beefy":2s15yukh said:
i cant stand rachel ray.

I have a friend who watches rachael ray's show just to look at her. He goes in a trance, the guy is dumbfounded in love with her. She does have a nice voice.

you have to be kidding. shes annoying as all get out. now sandra lee.. thats a real woman.. and her mom sara can cook a mean pie.

cypressfarms":1e9hptio said:
Beefy":1e9hptio said:
i cant stand rachel ray.

I have a friend who watches rachael ray's show just to look at her. He goes in a trance, the guy is dumbfounded in love with her. She does have a nice voice.

I somtimes watch her cooking show. She's the only woman on that channel that I can stanc (and just barely at that)

They tell me that the young folks have drinking games where every time racheal says evoo or talks to the food they take a drink . probably makes her show better :lol:

denoginnizer":2ol95ipw said:
They tell me that the young folks have drinking games where every time racheal says evoo or talks to the food they take a drink . probably makes her show better :lol:

They wouldn't be standing halfway through the show.

denoginnizer":25ohsu0d said:

"Food for Thought"

I know what evoo is.

I like Jack Daniels

If I shot Jack every time RR said evoo, I wouldn't be able to watch Food Network because I'd be passed out..... :lol2:

Latest posts