The Fence Guy

Help Support CattleToday:

ga.prime":1pzay4rk said:
And the award for most irrelevant news of the day goes to .........Bright Raven!

Only the beginning. Farm FENCE Solutions was here today. I took him over to meet Adrian. He was amused to say the least. :D

TennesseeTuxedo":2xe94249 said:
Bright Raven":2xe94249 said:
ga.prime":2xe94249 said:
And the award for most irrelevant news of the day goes to .........Bright Raven!

Only the beginning. Farm FENCE Solutions was here today. I took him over to meet Adrian. He was amused to say the least. :D

Heck you haven't even taken me to meet Adrian!

You didn't want to go. Remember. He is a hoot!

Bright Raven":318k8xjm said:
TennesseeTuxedo":318k8xjm said:
Bright Raven":318k8xjm said:

Heck you haven't even taken me to meet Adrian!

You didn't want to go. Remember. He is a hoot!

Was that before or after your dog bit me?

I hope Luke gets on here. Adrian told the story of ............ cheating him out of his tobacco money. I reminded Adrian about him telling me that if Adrian is ever diagnosed with a terminal disease. The first thing is is going to do after he gets home, is load his shotgun, go to......... 's front door and blow his ........... head off.

I've got some good pictures of the highlights. When I get home, I'll try to get some uploaded. Definitely an interesting character.

Farm Fence Solutions":1a1mf1f7 said:
I've got some good pictures of the highlights. When I get home, I'll try to get some uploaded. Definitely an interesting character.

You are lucky. Adrian has never allowed me to take a picture. I look forward to seeing the pictures you post.

First time I met him, I went to see if he would rent his lift to unload a Steelmaster Building kit. Over the years, he has stopped here more than I go to his place. All that equipment he has setting around there is stuff he buys cheap and works on until he gets it running. As you noticed, the road back to the second barn was blocked by a gooseneck trailer. Before he jumped out of the truck, he said "I'll move that". My first thought was that he was going to push it out of the way with his truck. But in a flash, he had the skid steer, lifted the neck with the forks and backed it off the road. The guy is 74 and moves like a man in his mid 50s. He chews cigars but never touches a drink. If you noticed he gave you a bit of a frown when he pulled that beer out of your box.

I told you he says what ever is on his mind. He has few friends. Did you catch the comment about Steve? He and I both like Steve but he made a comment that Steve's daughter was in a college sorority and he told Steve it was a cult. Steve got his feelings hurt and now will not go back.

Personally, I laugh at his eccentric comments and he enjoys that. We get along because I understand that a lot of his comments are intended to create drama. He really enjoys conversation and he likes to challenge you. I find him very entertaining. I Don't know what you think but the guy is knowledgeable and skilled. He has a memory like an elephant.

Bright Raven":d9iertdn said:
Farm Fence Solutions":d9iertdn said:

You are lucky. Adrian has never allowed me to take a picture. I look forward to seeing the pictures you post.

First time I met him, I went to see if he woukd rent his lift to unload a Steelmaster Building kit. Over the years, he has stopped here more than I go to his place. All that equipment he has setting around there is stuff he buys cheap and works on until he gets it running. As you noticed, the the road back to the second barn was blocked by a gooseneck trailer. Before he jumped out of the truck, he said "I'll move that". My first thought was that he was going to push it out of the way with his truck. But in a flash, he had the skid steer, lifted the neck with the forks and backed it off the road. The guy is 74 and moves like a man in his mid 50s. He chews cigars but never touches a drink. If you noticed he gave you a bit of a frown when he pulled that beer out of your box.

I told you he says what ever is on his mind. He has few friends. Did you catch the comment about Steve? He and I both like Steve but he made a comment that Steve's daughter was in a college sorority and he told Steve it was a cult. Steve got his feelings hurt and now will not go back.

Personally, I laugh at his eccentric comments and he enjoys that. We get along because I understand that a lot of his comments are intended to create drama. He really enjoys conversation and he likes to challenge you. I find him very entertaining. I Don't know what you think but the guy is knowledgeable and skilled. He has a memory like an elephant.

Bright Raven, I think that is what you do on this forum many times! Use drama to stir up a conversation.

D2Cat":3pvwtjfp said:
Bright Raven":3pvwtjfp said:
Farm Fence Solutions":3pvwtjfp said:

First time I met him, I went to see if he woukd rent his lift to unload a Steelmaster Building kit. Over the years, he has stopped here more than I go to his place. All that equipment he has setting around there is stuff he buys cheap and works on until he gets it running. As you noticed, the the road back to the second barn was blocked by a gooseneck trailer. Before he jumped out of the truck, he said "I'll move that". My first thought was that he was going to push it out of the way with his truck. But in a flash, he had the skid steer, lifted the neck with the forks and backed it off the road. The guy is 74 and moves like a man in his mid 50s. He chews cigars but never touches a drink. If you noticed he gave you a bit of a frown when he pulled that beer out of your box.

Bright Raven, I think that is what you do on this forum many times! Use drama to stir up a conversation.

Yep. Very true. It is a great way to create passionate conversation.

Latest posts