The Farming Game

Help Support CattleToday:

cattle_gal

Reaction score
With all the new folks wanting to get into the business it dawned on me there is a board game that would be wonderful to play to get some knowledge of how things work. I got this game last year for x-mas. they also have the construction game which I tried to get but it's always sold out.

The Farming Game was made up by a farmer and it is great to play for anyone. Now if you want to find out which makes the most net capital(game ends at $250,000 net) try one person not borrowing anything(if you can get away with it) and one person borrowing to buy cows, cropland, equipement). But of course there is lots of disaster cards to make you pay or lose things. There the website is http://www.farmgame.com/

Here's some words from the website:

This classic family boardgame "is better than Monopoly®" - it's every bit as competitive, but it doesn't require you to do anyone dirty to win. You start with a job in town and a small farm you've inherited. The object is become the first player to be able to quit your job and farm full time - if you can do that without going broke, you win the game! You harvest your crops by the roll of the dice - dodging droughts, international market fluctuations, and crop-eating insects. You finagle to buy land, cattle, and equipment, and dream up side deals to cut with the neighbors. THE FARMING GAME® is so realistic it's used in thousands of schools, but fun enough to keep family and friends howling with laughter long past their bedtimes. [/b]

I posted about John Deere American Farmer which is a computer game a while back, I have it mastered and making millions.... Doesn't take me long to figure out the strategies and profit making things about it.... lots of fun, kind of adictive.

My granddad used to say that any fool could make a million dollars overnight with a dull pencil. Now it's gone digital. Ha

Craig-TX

Latest posts