The Economy is so Bad

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
The economy is so bad:

• CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
• Even people who have nothing to do with the Obama administration aren't paying their taxes.
• Hotwheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
• Obama met with small businesses to discuss the Stimulus Package: GE, Pfizer and Citigroup.
• PETA serves chicken wings at their meetings.
• McDonalds is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
• People in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.
• A truck of Americans got caught sneaking into Mexico.
• The most highly-paid job is now jury duty.
• Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.
• People in Africa are donating money to Americans.
• Mothers in Ethiopia are telling their kids, "finish your plate, do you know how many kids are starving in the US?"
• Motel Six won't leave the light on.
• The Mafia is laying off judges.

TexasBred":1fcl5y2m said:
The economy is so bad:

CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

I saw a report on the reduced attendance at the Masters golf tournament. Apparently CEO's have learned their lesson about conspicuous consumption.
Augusta is looking to put some stocker calves on the course as soon as the tourney is over.

john250":1d9m5z1k said:
TexasBred":1d9m5z1k said:
The economy is so bad:

I saw a report on the reduced attendance at the Masters golf tournament. Apparently CEO's have learned their lesson about conspicuous consumption.
Augusta is looking to put some stocker calves on the course as soon as the tourney is over.

hmm...wonder if landing in a cow patty would be worse than landing in a sand trap?? :lol:

TexasBred":1flkqv1e said:
john250":1flkqv1e said:
TexasBred":1flkqv1e said:
The economy is so bad:

hmm...wonder if landing in a cow patty would be worse than landing in a sand trap?? :lol:

Who wants a job as the ball washer? :roll: