the duggers-family of 19

Help Support CattleToday:

houstoncutter":yengp80m said:
Guess I really am in the dark, didnt even know these folks had a show. Just go to show Americans really are knuckle heads wasting their time watching something like that.

Aint never seen the show either. All I know is what I read in this forum a few times.

Maybe they'll get the message (aborted kid)...probably not.

At least, for present, he is making bucks from his business (as well as they're raking it in from TV and publicity things).

Makes one wonder what would happen if and when he dies or gets killed before all of their litter is of legal age and on their own? Guess she would have kids support rest of the litter... Just hope the tax payers don't end up paying for their obsession...

Then...hope the "litter genetics" don't pass on too much to all their kids... Overall it's none of my business. But, I think it is hilarious that they are starting their own "country"...LOL! :lol2:

Then...hope the "litter genetics" don't pass on too much to all their kids... Overall it's none of my business. But, I think it is hilarious that they are starting their own "country"...LOL!
or they wanted both sides for a football (soccer) team.

angie":thgt4pk9 said:
GMN":thgt4pk9 said:
Its disturbing to post pics of their dead baby on the internet-I think they have crossed the line with that. No one should post pics of dead babies-grieve but do it in private. One person said maybe this is Gods way of telling these 2 enough is enough.
Right. I see your point and I believe many people feel the same way you do. However, I have never had to hold one of my dead babies, so rather than be critical of or judge their decisions, I am just grateful that they were not my decisions. Who is to say what is the right way or the wrong way when you have not walked in their shoes or even when you have.

I am not being critical of them, concerned that there are people out there who think its normal to post pictures of dead children online-yes. I have never lost a baby, but I know the kind of person I am, the values I have, and would never post pics of a dead baby or any dead family member on any website for any reason-you don;'t agree with that fine, but I'm not changing my beliefs just because you don't agree with it either-

GMN":393f84b7 said:
I am not being critical of them,
By "critical" I simply meant" to evaluate and find fault". If you did not mean to communicate in your posts that you had evaluated/judged their decision to post the pics, and found fault with that decision, then I have misunderstood. I apologize.

concerned that there are people out there who think its normal to post pictures of dead children online-yes.
The opposite of "normal" is "abnormal". Rather than trying looking at something and wondering if it is good or bad/right or wrong, I try to separate into different/deviant. Their decision to post those pics is different than what I would have chosen to do perhaps, but it is not for me to judge whether it was bad or wrong. It is simply different ~ different than what some would choose to do, not different than what others would choose to do. Not illegal, not harming with intent. Different. If you choose to divide into right/wrong or good/bad, that is your business, it does not affect me, and I don't care. It will not, in anyway, impact my life. It is simply different than me.

I have never lost a baby, but I know the kind of person I am, the values I have, and would never post pics of a dead baby or any dead family member on any website for any reason-you don't agree with that fine, but I'm not changing my beliefs just because you don't agree with it either-
Not once have I either agreed or disagreed with your "beliefs". At the risk of being redundant, my thoughts on it were "I don't care". They still are. I still don't care. And I am really ok with you not caring what my beliefs are ~ why would you? They don't impact you. The only reason I am caring enough to respond is that you seem to have taken my comments as a personal attack of your belief system, and that was not my intent.