The defunked XFL is coming back.....

Help Support CattleToday:

I hope it works out this go round. I think the NFL has turned off a lot of folks with the anthem protests, cost to attend the games, and all of the off field incidents many of the players have been involved in. The latest issue where the NFL blocked the veterans group's Super Bowl commercial should hurt them even more. The fans not watching it anymore still love football, just not the NFL, so I think they would be more inclined to tune into the XFL if the level of play is any count.

1. I had no idea the was an LFL
2. They hit harder than I would have thought.
3. Watching them fight and argue, brought back many unpleasant memories of being a bouncer.

There is atleast one entire LFL game on youtube. Sexist crap aside, I kinda like it. It's a little slower, and there's less players on the field. You can actually watch the game, and see the plays.

I challenge anyone, that enjoys football to watch one of those LFL games. They are what the game should be.

Bigfoot":2ar9jfgc said:
I challenge anyone, that enjoys football to watch one of those LFL games. They are what the game should be.

I've not watched a complete game, but I've see enough that I know those ladies are for real.

slick4591":3mzq5x2n said:
Bigfoot":3mzq5x2n said:

I've not watched a complete game, but I've see enough that I know those ladies are for real.

They are not paid to play either. I'm going to follow it, when the season starts in April.

Bestoutwest":3bttavlj said:
Is it just me, or does BF seem to have found a new "passion" in life?

Way better than what most people would think. Give it a try.

And, it's done, kaput, fini, dead.
Evidently, Houston is the forever reigning champion, since they were the only team with an undefeated season.

https://www.espn.com/xfl/story/_/id/29021347/xfl-suspends-operations-lays-employees-no-plans-return-2021

BF the X league is coming in 2020 as probably delayed now.

www.EXTFL.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocF-oC2-3KA

Latest posts