The Definition

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Guy

Reaction score
HERE IS THE ANSWER I HAVE SEARCHED FOR ALL MY LIFE! FINALLY I HAVE A DEFINITION THAT MAKES SOME SENSE TO ME.

IT IS AS I ALWAYS FIGURED.........TOO BAD.

Finally the correct definition!

For those who are still searching for the objective definition of
political correctness, allow me to offer this opinion:

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Angus Guy":22l0pkwg said:
HERE IS THE ANSWER I HAVE SEARCHED FOR ALL MY LIFE! FINALLY I HAVE A DEFINITION THAT MAKES SOME SENSE TO ME.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I bet Alice can pick that thing up.

novatech":22xapj66 said:
Angus Guy":22xapj66 said:

I bet Alice can pick that thing up.

Between 6 grandkids and a whale of a lot of baby calves, it's been known to happen.

Alice

Angus Guy":u4k1f384 said:

It can be done as long as it is a conserative turd. Because thier Sh** does not stink. :lol:

hurleyjd":2d3z96h2 said:
Angus Guy":2d3z96h2 said:

It can be done as long as it is a conserative turd. Because thier Sh** does not stink. :lol:

Got that right!

Latest posts