The deal is..........

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
A little background first.
Years ago I used to get mailers from (I can't remember the exact name) the association of old people. They are an avowed anti-gun organization as part of their normal way of doing business. I would mark the mailers "Return to sender, delivery refused", I don;t know if it actually got back to them and they had to pay the postage back or not, but it only took a couple of them and I haven't gotten anything from them in probably 10 years.
Today I got a mailer from traitor Kerry. I marked it "Delivery refused, return to sender". It at least makes me FEEL like I'm doing my part in a small way.

dun

I like to rip up all the documents they send to me --- and then I mail it all back to them in the postage paid envelope they usually provide, so they can spen more of their available funds paying the postal service.

Arnold Ziffle":3tq0e37j said:
I like to rip up all the documents they send to me --- and then I mail it all back to them in the postage paid envelope they usually provide, so they can spen more of their available funds paying the postal service.
Don't forget to put a few pieces of gravel in those postage paid envelopes.

Cattle Rack Rancher":1y2pogfc said:
I actually like to tape it to a fairly large rock before I send it back.

I don't even want them to think just possibly that I might have read any of there crap.

dun

Latest posts