The Cleveland Browns perfect season 0-16

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave":2hdjbth6 said:
greybeard":2hdjbth6 said:
In other football news (that Alan wishes he could forget), PAC12 went to 9 bowl games and won only 1.

Oregon lost 38-28 to No. 25 Boise State

Speaking of Alan. Has anyone heard from him? I haven't noticed him around for a while.

He was here in his birthday thread back in August. Said he had some stuff going on there and hadn't had time to get on CT.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111052&p

slick4591":1178qwr9 said:
Lots of people wanting Garrett and Dez gone, but Jerry says Garrett will stay. Hasn't said anything about Dez just yet.
Dez would look good in Cleveland. :shock: :nod:

Dave":17ndta90 said:
greybeard":17ndta90 said:
In other football news (that Alan wishes he could forget), PAC12 went to 9 bowl games and won only 1.

Speaking of Alan. Has anyone heard from him? I haven't noticed him around for a while.
Haven't heard from Alan in months.....Nesikip has been missing for quite a while too.

TexasBred":153vrxyz said:
Dave":153vrxyz said:
greybeard":153vrxyz said:

Haven't heard from Alan in months.....Nesikip has been missing for quite a while too.
Nesikep does check in he just quit posting for some reason.

TexasBred":39lb4u1x said:
Dave":39lb4u1x said:
greybeard":39lb4u1x said:

That's because he is spending all his time texting me on how to deal with a childhood girlfriend. Can you take over for a while and give me a break?

Bright Raven":3r8lgkd9 said:
TexasBred":3r8lgkd9 said:
Dave":3r8lgkd9 said:

That's because he is spending all his time texting me on how to deal with a childhood girlfriend. Can you take over for a while and give me a break?
:shock: doesn't sound like anything any of us want to get involved with! :nod:

ez14.":14g4aynx said:
Bright Raven":14g4aynx said:
TexasBred":14g4aynx said:

I need to explain. She is in her thirties.

Bright Raven":dkfh1kuc said:
ez14.":dkfh1kuc said:
Bright Raven":dkfh1kuc said:

I need to explain. She is in her thirties.
I kinda want to ask about what's going on BUT I'm not sure I really want to know!

Being a Packers fan, this year was disappointing, however the whole season was just weird. The Bills made the playoffs, finally. The Jaguars are a "contender." The Eagles were very promising and then have imploded through not fault of their own. With all the weird storylines of this year, I can't help but predicting the Patriots will win the Super Bowl again this year, but with how weirdly things have gone you never know. Could it be that the Vikings are the first team in NFL history to host a Super Bowl at home? Will the Jaguars show they are for real? And how about the Rams? They could be scary....

ez14.":3q0z8zo4 said:
True Grit Farms":3q0z8zo4 said:
ez14.":3q0z8zo4 said:
Hopefully he'll sign somewhere else.
I honestly don't know why he would have signed for them seems like he could have found a better offer! But maybe he wanted to be a hero?

Garoppolo did not sign with the 49ers, he was traded there.
He is supposed to be a free agent after the season but SF could always put the franchise tag on him.

Latest posts