The boys of summer

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
I wonder if the baseball folks have figured out that the season may be getting a bit too long. I alwasy considered baseball a warm weather sport

As long as they can squeeze a dollar out of it they will keep extending it.
Personally I hate to sit around watching other people make money. ;-)

My first husband was and is a baseball fanatic. American league, National league, it does not matter to him. He'd watch bowling, golf, snipe hunts, anything on television that was labled sport. Baseball is a spring/summer event. This is football season, for high schools, which is the only football I really appreciate. That's almost over. At my school, at least, because we suck. :help:

In the rare occassion I'm given idle time I prefer to watch golf. I can tune in and within seconds I'm sound asleep and hearing the people clap is like listening to rain on a tin roof. Its soooo refreshing. Its like getting my batteries charged. :nod:

October baseball is a tradition that I've always enjoyed regardless of who was playing. Now with all the layers of playoffs that go on for weeks and weeks and the extension into November, a lot of the appeal is lost.

they will extend the season as long as it keeps making them money.baseball is not a winter sport.

Lammie":1pgtcwql said:
This is football season, for high schools, which is the only football I really appreciate. That's almost over. At my school, at least, because we suck. :help:
:lol2: Lammie, can you say anything positive about your school?