the board gathering

Help Support CattleToday:

spoon

Reaction score
A good while back there was plans afoot to have a gathering of some of the people of this forum. If I remember correctly Wisteria Farms was planning on hosting it? Somewhere along during the planning stages I got distracted and just stopped using this forum for some reason and I forgot all about it until the other day it just came to me for some reason and I was wondering if it ever came about? If so was there a big turn out? Or did I just dream all this and y'all are reading this thinking I'm crazy? :roll:

Oh, every 6 months or so there is one planned. To my knowledge it never pans out. Of course I'm like the brother-in-law that everyone is scared will show up so I am probably not a good source. :lol:

Isomade":28bealg0 said:
Oh, every 6 months or so there is one planned. To my knowledge it never pans out. Of course I'm like the brother-in-law that everyone is scared will show up so I am probably not a good source. :lol:
Dang Iso, I didn't know why you wern't at the last three.

jedstivers":1dxbd81l said:
Isomade":1dxbd81l said:
Dang Iso, I didn't know why you wern't at the last three.

Maybe you had a wrong address on his invitation. :lol2: :lol2:

Isomade":3bqlknl2 said:

What was the brother-in-laws name on national lampoons Christmas Vacation? The one that drove the RV and kidnapped Clark Griswald's boss.

89F3D1DD-C282-4B28-B0F9-EA23A11A46B1-1338-000000CC194F83EC.jpg

Had one a couple of years ago but it was restricted only to CT members belonging to the Mensa Society and only three people showed up. I think some members couldn't come cause they were in their think tanks solving some major world crisis or something but as for the others - well they were just plain dumb. Not saying there is anything wrong with being dumb cause I don't want anyone to think I don't hold liberal beliefs in highest regard. Just stating facts.

hooknline":q8650rk4 said:
I missed that one then
Me too but I bet if we look online long enough we can find a place that will issue us a Mensa membership card and certificate (suitable for framing) for 10-15 bucks....plus shipping and handling. Show folks you're card but don't say a word. :lol2: :lol2:

Went to school with a guy that used to be a nuclear physicist. He was going back to school because he was having ethical questions in his previous career. Bright wouldn't begin to describe him, and he was an exceptionally nice guy.

But it sure wouldn't take much to get him to running in circles chasing his tail trying to understand some trivial things. He could complicate counting with Elmo. There really was no enjoyment messing with him because it took so long to explain the joke.

]
TexasBred":aqllgtfe said:
hooknline":aqllgtfe said:
I missed that one then
Me too but I bet if we look online long enough we can find a place that will issue us a Mensa membership card and certificate (suitable for framing) for 10-15 bucks....plus shipping and handling. Show folks you're card but don't say a word. :lol2: :lol2:
That may be a problem :mrgreen:

Jogeephus":3endd6kl said:
I think some members couldn't come cause they were in their think tanks solving some major world crisis

The world was set to go on the blink 5 days ago. It took a lot of brainstorming and we pulled a lot of strings. We saved it. :lol:

jedstivers":2kqv8efe said:
You don't need a card. Just a pocket protecter, a bunch of bald points and assorted markers, and a clip board. Oh and don't forget tape on your glasses.

Don't forget to mismatch the buttons and the button holes when you button up your shirt. End up with an extra button on one side, tail shorter on one side and and a crooked collar. :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts