The Big Screen

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I'm not much on watching many movies on the big screen but I am anxiously waiting for September where I can go see The Green Inferno. From what I've read it should be quite the comedy. Should have the right rolling on the ground in laughter and the left in tears. I can't wait. I just don't see how anyone could mess this plot up.

Never heard of heard of it.

The last movie we saw, in a movie theatre, was "What About Bob". That was what.....1990??

What's this The Green Inferno about?

What's it about? Some left wing privileged city folks who want to save the world head off to South America to save the rain forest and the desecration of mother earth. Their plane crashes and they find themselves in the midst of a tribe of cannibals. Its like naivety meets reality. Plot sounds hilarious. I'm sure I'll be in tears though.

Workinonit Farm":1rnnkds3 said:

The last movie we saw, in a movie theatre, was "What About Bob". That was what.....1990??

Last time I was in a theater was for Dr Zhivago

I've never heard of that movie either but the plot does sound intriguing! The last time I went to the movies was to see the remake of True Grit!!

dun":3px2rudu said:
Workinonit Farm":3px2rudu said:

Last time I was in a theater was for Dr Zhivago

And the first time was when there were lions and bears against a gladiator? :p

Latest posts