The Big Easy

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
Aint so easy!!!!!!!!

Not for an old country boy like me. They got streets down here that don't go nowhere. Finished up in Gulfport and they sent me off down here.
dead_horse-1.gif

Not only that, but Mardi Gras is only a short time away.
jawdrop.gif

I was told that I was at the Mardi Gras in 1960 and that I had a good time.

dun":4z227h4q said:

Hmmmm......I'm thinking I may change my sig line.

Stay safe down there Paint!

dun":o2xtqtxo said:

Before I was halter broke, I took off to Mardis Gras with a free spirited filly who introduced me to the drink Fuzzy Navals. Never made it to Mardis Gras. I think I had a good time as well.

warpaint":t85808h1 said:
xbred":t85808h1 said:
where you at...i'm in the city every day...

I'm over here in Marrero.

Man I am SOOOOOO sorry to hear that. I'll light a candle for you at church and keep you in my prayers.

p.s. make sure you get out WAY ahead of Mardi Gras. Don't wait until Dimanche Gras or worse Lundi Gras to leave because you'll be SOL. Better have some body armor ready ahead of time in case you get stuck in traffic!

Bullbuyer":2zh7ntkm said:
So, if Paint is in the Big Easy, who's watching Crowder and his wimmen folk (The other Big Easys)???

I thinks me and you need to roll down to the Big Easy and check on Paint, just in case...

Got beads?

cfpinz":2ehynkb0 said:
Bullbuyer":2ehynkb0 said:
So, if Paint is in the Big Easy, who's watching Crowder and his wimmen folk (The other Big Easys)???

I thinks me and you need to roll down to the Big Easy and check on Paint, just in case...

Got beads?

C'mon down CF, but leave Bullbiter ta home. He skeers the wimmenfolk. Matter of fact two of the parades go right by my hotel. We wont even have to go into the crowds to throw dem beads. :cowboy:

Once again - my reputation precedes me! I had some of them thar beads at one time - can't remember where I got them or what I did with 'em. Must've been a really good evening!!!!

warpaint":2eq1dudm said:
C'mon down CF, but leave Bullbiter ta home. He skeers the wimmenfolk. Matter of fact two of the parades go right by my hotel. We wont even have to go into the crowds to throw dem beads. :cowboy:

I don't go nowhere nowadays without my entourage, Bullbiter will be in tow. Can't believe you got dem front row seats, we're gonna be like kids in a candy store!

Kinda worries me about BB and them beads, though. Beings he don't know where dey came from and where dey ended up, kinda got me wonderin jest what kinda beads they wuz...

cfpinz":1hl7wov9 said:
warpaint":1hl7wov9 said:

I don't go nowhere nowadays without my entourage, Bullbiter will be in tow. Can't believe you got dem front row seats, we're gonna be like kids in a candy store!

Kinda worries me about BB and them beads, though. Beings he don't know where dey came from and where dey ended up, kinda got me wonderin jest what kinda beads they wuz...
CF I should of known you would go there with them beads
now quit I am trying to get that image outta my head :cry2:
Heck if you take your new semi you could bring crowders wimmins or bring him home some new ones :lol:

Angus Cowman":1io6z7qi said:
CF I should of known you would go there with them beads
now quit I am trying to get that image outta my head :cry2:
Heck if you take your new semi you could bring crowders wimmins or bring him home some new ones :lol:

You wouldn't have a 53' dropdeck I could borrow, would you? Would still only be able to haul two or three of them "honies" at a time!

Latest posts