• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The artichoke thread made me recall

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
There was a guy name Arthur that wanted be a hit man for the mob. He talked to the don and told him about but said he didn’t have any experience. The don told him there was one person he could hit for him but since he was inexperienced he said he wouldn’t pay him. Arty said that in order to be considered a hit man he would have to be paid something. Arty and the don settled on a dollar as far pay since he would at least be paid.
Arty followed the guy that he was to hit around for a couple of days and finely got him alone in the produce isle of the local Safeway grocery store. Being inexperienced he hadn’t thought things out too well and realized he didn’t have a weapon. He snuck up behind the guy and strangled him. Just as he fell to the floor a clerk came around the corner so Arty strangled him too. Then a third guy came around the corner and he strangled him. While he was making his getaway he got caught. He explained to the cops about the hitman deal. The headlines in the paper the next day read
Arty chokes 3 for a dollar at Safeway"

ga. prime

Reaction score
:D That joke would've gone over big on Garrison Keillor's joke show that was on the radio yesterday.

grannysoo

Reaction score
ga. prime":1zp5tg8h said:
:D That joke would've gone over big on Garrison Keillor's joke show that was on the radio yesterday.

Don't you just love that show? We saw them in Savannah a few years ago and it was great.

ga. prime

Reaction score
Yeah, I like Garrison Keeler. He'll keep a smile on your face. His show yesterday was all sorts of jokes and puns being traded back and forth between he and his guests. Very funny. Wish I could remember some of them.

Latest posts