The Answer?????

Help Support CattleToday:

Ouachita

Reaction score
The question? Why did this relatively low profile case attract our attention this much for this long?? When there are many times more murders in our POTUS hometown of Chicago???
The answer...... People(s) very high up had an agenda other than justice. Zimmerman was race bait. No doubt in my mind. ( I agree with Hook on this, and I don't ever agree with anyone everytime). This incident, tragic as it may seem, is not unusual. But somehow the media (in harmony with the President) made this seem exceptional. And on this exceptionalism, a lot of folks were brainwashed to think that race played a part. It did not.
In this play on peoples brains, some folks sponged it up, and then, could look and listen to media coverage of this tragic incident, maybe just a picture, and call racism.

I for one had much respect for many people on this forum, and still do, but have been very surprised at some of the comments. It seems as we evolve (regress) as a nation, people that were/are considered reasonable make unreasonable assumptions on face value comments, stories, and yes, pictures.

The day after the shooting a white cop in east St.Louis got shot by a black guy. Got 30 seconds on the 9 a.m. news because they had to go to the protest in St.Louis.

Black guy shoots black guy...just a misunderstanding
Black guy shoots white cop...justice
White guy shoots black guy...racist intentions
Sums it all up.

It's victim mentality verses logical/healthy thought and there are a lot of victims of all shades of skin color in this country.
I live with a victim of an abusive childhood and it has taken years of counceling to get to where I can say "good morning" to her without her trying to figure out how I'm trying to hurt her feelings by saying it. Her mindset is that the man in charge says things to hurt and/or manipulate so she's ALLLL ready for it wheather it's there or not. Logical healthy people take things at face value and work around others viewpoints and take information at face value without reading into the emotional side.
If you've got a victim mentality and you've decided that when things don't go your way it's because of skin color or gender or sexuality etc, you'll see racism and homophobia everywhere you turn BECAUSE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IT!
Racism will never go away because it resides in the minds of victims. Sure there are real racists out there, but even if they go away racism will still exist for some people.

500 some odd kids have been killed in Chicago since the night that Martin was shot. Mostly black on black crime. Where's the outrage over that? There isn't any. Thousands upon thousands of late term abortions in that same time frame. Legalized murder so that's ok.
A Hispanic x Jewish guy kills an aggressive black teen and gets railroaded and draws national attention.
This country isn't getting any better folks. Why? Because everyone's afraid of hurting others feelings and we have to "accept" everyone as they are. Unless your perceived as a white man. Then people can say anything they want and get away with it. Like creepy ass cracker. That's not offensive.

hooknline":39tjrbuk said:
500 some odd kids have been killed in Chicago since the night that Martin was shot. Mostly black on black crime. Where's the outrage over that? There isn't any. Thousands upon thousands of late term abortions in that same time frame. Legalized murder so that's ok.
A Hispanic x Jewish guy kills an aggressive black teen and gets railroaded and draws national attention.
This country isn't getting any better folks. Why? Because everyone's afraid of hurting others feelings and we have to "accept" everyone as they are. Unless your perceived as a white man. Then people can say anything they want and get away with it. Like creepy ass cracker. That's not offensive.
No outcry on that Hook. The Right Rev. Jesse Jackson was just on TV and all he was talking about were the 47 black pillars of the community who had been killed by the police this year. Bet he will be in Fla. before the week is over stirring the pot .

cow pollinater":ev366gte said:
hooknline":ev366gte said:
. Like creepy ass cracker.
I'm not real sure what an ass cracker is but it does sound pretty creepy and offensive.
An obviously non offensive term ( :roll:)that Martin used to describe Zimmerman. But Martin didn't have any animosity. Martin followed that up with "n****r" but it was ok for Martin to say that. Double standards and all

cow pollinater":3vrlv2m7 said:
hooknline":3vrlv2m7 said:
. Like creepy ass cracker.
I'm not real sure what an ass cracker is but it does sound pretty creepy and offensive.
Yes, creepy is an understatement. If a white folk said that, they would be in court the next day. BTW my family is red, yellow, black and white. Not a racist person at all

I gave my opinion of what the answer is. We gotta get rid of all this pc junk before we can make any improvements

Rising tides lift all boats.
We need a cranking economy so that even the "victims" in society can have any job they want to work hard enough to get.
There will ALWAYS be victim mentality in our society but even the victims will take advantage when the money is flowing.

The "answer" for this instance was for the executive branch to observe the separation of powers protocol that our constitution demands vis a vis the line between executive and judicial branches, as well as violating State's Rights.
Yep, there's that word again--Constitution. While true that even POTUS has a right to a personal opinion, the de facto violation of those 2 protocols has seen a significant rise in frequency over the last few decades.

Ouachita":38jispa9 said:
The question? Why did this relatively low profile case attract our attention this much for this long?? When there are many times more murders in our POTUS hometown of Chicago???
The answer...... People(s) very high up had an agenda other than justice. Zimmerman was race bait. No doubt in my mind. ( I agree with Hook on this, and I don't ever agree with anyone everytime). This incident, tragic as it may seem, is not unusual. But somehow the media (in harmony with the President) made this seem exceptional. And on this exceptionalism, a lot of folks were brainwashed to think that race played a part. It did not.
In this play on peoples brains, some folks sponged it up, and then, could look and listen to media coverage of this tragic incident, maybe just a picture, and call racism.

I for one had much respect for many people on this forum, and still do, but have been very surprised at some of the comments. It seems as we evolve (regress) as a nation, people that were/are considered reasonable make unreasonable assumptions on face value comments, stories, and yes, pictures.

The downfall of the country got kicked in high gear under LBJ's Great Society and has been picking up steam ever since.
PC is actually making race relation's worse in this country. It just turn's into hidden hate. That is ten time's as hard to deal with as out in the open.

I will also add when the majority think that the government just is interested in protecting certain segment's of society and not all American's is driving a wedge in the country. I truely believe that is their goal IMO.

Ouachita":2wbvl5sv said:
Lets get back to original topic.........The Answer??????

Answer I think is the return of the traditional God fearing family where you only have as many children as you can feed and care for on your own instead of rewarding single brood mares to spit more children out so they can draw more benefits.

Their is a segment of society that needs a Christian leader who can make certain people to stop playing the race card and stop blaming everyone and stand up and be civilized assets to the community rather than parasites.

This will never happen though because its too easy to be irresponsible and to play the blame game.

Jogeephus":mfjmdjyc said:
Ouachita":mfjmdjyc said:
Lets get back to original topic.........The Answer??????

Answer I think is the return of the traditional God fearing family where you only have as many children as you can feed and care for on your own instead of rewarding single brood mares to spit more children out so they can draw more benefits.

Their is a segment of society that needs a Christian leader who can make certain people to stop playing the race card and stop blaming everyone and stand up and be civilized assets to the community rather than parasites.

This will never happen though because its too easy to be irresponsible and to play the blame game.

This is absolutely true and goes back to LBJ enslavement policies.

We have Sharpton down here now stirring the pot over a kid that got stuck in a wrestling mat that was leaned up against the wall. He had hid his shoes on top of the mat and they had fallen into the hole. Apparently he tried to climb down and get them - head first - and got stuck and wasn't found for three or four days. Cameras show him as the last one to enter the gym while no one was around. But they are saying it was a racial crime performed by some unknown sinister racist hate group. They have dug this poor boy up 3 times for autopsies because no one will confirm that he was murdered. Ironically, they are sending his body to Florida for another autopsy. Its insane and such a waste of tax dollars. If he were white that would be the end of it.

Latest posts