The Acting Crew On Jan. 6th

Help Support CattleToday:

It's as true as Trump saying white supremacists are good people. That sure stuck with him to the end though didnt it. I hope you got a better source than Snopes for proving up court cases.

The news has become propaganda. Too many reporters using the exact buzz words for an event from different channels. It is more like reading a script than reporting. Very few real reporters or news organizations left IMO, most are actors now.
If you could really follow the dollar or yuan as it might be back to the real puppet master.
As to the commercial GB posted so many believe it's true if it's on the news or internet.
Just look at what Hitler did by controlling the media.
It wasn't German soldiers beating Jews in the streets but their neighbors.

The news has become propaganda. Too many reporters using the exact buzz words for an event from different channels. It is more like reading a script than reporting. Very few real reporters or news organizations left IMO, most are actors now.
If you could really follow the dollar or yuan as it might be back to the real puppet master.
As to the commercial GB posted so many believe it's true if it's on the news or internet.
Just look at what Hitler did by controlling the media.
It wasn't German soldiers beating Jews in the streets but their neighbors.
Hitler gained control of the media by convincing the people that it was "lugenpresse", literally lying news. Once he had duped enough people into believing that the media was all fake and lies, there was little resistance to the government taking control of the media. That's why we should be wary of any politician calling mainstream media "fake news" every time it is critical of them.

Hitler gained control of the media by convincing the people that it was "lugenpresse", literally lying news. Once he had duped enough people into believing that the media was all fake and lies, there was little resistance to the government taking control of the media. That's why we should be wary of any politician calling mainstream media "fake news" every time it is critical of them.
You should really go back and study history.
The evolution of the media has been frightening to say the least along with editing of history.

Perhaps they know what to say because many outlets get their stories from AP and Reuters. But that's just not a fun answer.
BBC used to be a better news gathering/reporting entity, but it too has begun to use some 'color commentators' (a reference to sports broadcasters like Bob Uecker/Jimmy Piersall, , not a reference to skin color)

(sad that I have to include that disclaimer nowadays.. )

'News analysts' ruined the news just as o rings, women salesmen and consultants ruined the oilfield...

BBC used to be a better news gathering/reporting entity, but it too has begun to use some 'color commentators' (a reference to sports broadcasters like Bob Uecker/Jimmy Piersall, , not a reference to skin color)

(sad that I have to include that disclaimer nowadays.. )

'News analysts' ruined the news just as o rings, women salesmen and consultants ruined the oilfield...
Having spent many years as an oilfield consultant I'm not sure how I feel about that 🤣 🤣

Having spent many years as an oilfield consultant I'm not sure how I feel about that 🤣 🤣

Was that back in the day of wooden derricks and iron men?
(now I'm told, they have steel derricks and knotheads for hands)
;)

An old toolpusher in his mid 60s down in South Louisiana told me that about consultants many years ago. Around 1979-1980. He claimed he had broke out on steam rigs as a teenager.

Was that back in the day of wooden derricks and iron men?
(now I'm told, they have steel derricks and knotheads for hands)
;)

An old toolpusher in his mid 60s down in South Louisiana told me that about consultants many years ago. Around 1979-1980. He claimed he had broke out on steam rigs as a teenager.
Well, I've only been clean and oilpatch free for three years. So I'll blame the old time consultants and sales people. lol

Latest posts