The Acting Crew On Jan. 6th

Help Support CattleToday:

D2Cat

Reaction score
This shows how the news controls what we are suppose to think. After watching it one time, go back and turn the volume off, you can focus more on the actors moves.

I told my wife on day one that the capital riot was not a result of the Trump supporters since much of the coverage showed rioters from the BLM protest. I don't think many of them are Trump supporters. really sad what our news channels have become.

Are you (and that website) is saying the shooting was staged?
The number of people that would have to be involved in a hoax of this magnitude is enormous. 2 can keep a secret only if 1 is dead.

C'mon..did you see some of the other 'articles that are on that website?
"Mike Pence has murdered 51 children-his wife knows everything. He has raped 177"

"Genocide 2021. It's now being called murder as tens of thousands die after taking the covid vaccine."

"Biden to legalize pedophilia by executive order"

"World War 2 bomber found on the moon, then vanishes"

The only thing missing is
batchild.jpg

I told my wife on day one that the capital riot was not a result of the Trump supporters since much of the coverage showed rioters from the BLM protest. I don't think many of them are Trump supporters. really sad what our news channels have become.
I saw some "Proud Boys" and some Q'anon in the films but must have missed the BLM folks.

The World War II bomber was moved to the back side of the moon. Proof that governments likes to keep things in the dark....

"News", like that is a lot of the problem, most of the rest of it is that people are actually believing the real fake news because it is telling the story that they want to hear. Used to be most people understood what the tabloid type publications were and reacted to them accordingly. Nowadays, the same type of "journalism" is being accepted and spewed all over fringe media outlets, and shared on social media. When news worthy events are referred to as fake news and hoaxes, by leaders and many of their followers believe it, they then turn to fringe elements and try to relegate them to mainstream status.

The article itself is not remarkable in any way, as there are dozens like it written every week by bloggers, conspiracy theorists, and so-called 'internet journalists', but what I did find amazing, are the large # of comments below the article.
How, so MANY can so easily get sucked in by crap like this is simply mind boggling.

This shows how the news controls what we are suppose to think. After watching it one time, go back and turn the volume off, you can focus more on the actors moves.

Do you really believe that? Are you the type that says its on the internet so it must be true? News does spin alot of crap but cmon now........

Not saying whats true or not but seems to me that if it can be altered so convincingly by a bunch of internet hacks imagine what the professionals can do. If you take the position that the "truth" was altered to "false" well then it seems just as reasonable to buy that the "false" was altered to "truth" to begin with. Bear in mind the National Enquirer has been right way more than once well ahead of the curve. Any way you slice it and no matter what side you start on there are a lot of inconsistencies and conflicting stories. Could be hard for a lot of people to know where the truth is and I can't help but think there is a good chance that's just how they want it.

Who/what is/are this mysterious "they"?

The opening post says it all.

"This shows how the news controls what we are suppose to think."

The news doesn't control jack sheit. We do as individuals.
THINK people..
Think.
Does that article in any way shape or form even sound reasonable or realistic?
No. Not in the least.

Are you (and that website) is saying the shooting was staged?
The number of people that would have to be involved in a hoax of this magnitude is enormous. 2 can keep a secret only if 1 is dead.

C'mon..did you see some of the other 'articles that are on that website?
"Mike Pence has murdered 51 children-his wife knows everything. He has raped 177"

"Genocide 2021. It's now being called murder as tens of thousands die after taking the covid vaccine."

"Biden to legalize pedophilia by executive order"

"World War 2 bomber found on the moon, then vanishes"

The only thing missing is
View attachment 2570
I wish a follow up story would be written on the bat child; I believe the date on that article is 1992. I'm curious to know how he's doing today. Who knows, he could have been involved in the storm on the Capitol as an acting coach.

He's "all grown up" now, but still going by Batboy...
Haven't heard much from him after he failed to get the nomination for 2020..

View attachment 2610
Wow! He had a good running mate in Bigfoot too! He was probably at the Capitol too, but disguised just enough so he couldn't be positively identified as bigfoot.

Latest posts