The 1776 Commission

Help Support CattleToday:

The 1000 was direct loss on the actual work. The others are truckers, suppliers, mechanics, transportation etc
Saw it on liberal news this morning.

US NEWS AND C SPAN

Last edited:
You may be right, I read it in a Times article, which would probably try and make it sound better in Biden's favor. But still surprised at the 50,000 number since it was only going to create between 3,000 and 10,000 jobs while it was being built.

Biden is already a record breaking president.
He signed a record 17 executive orders in his first 1/2 day as president.
Makes ya wonder if he even read them or if he was just giddy over the rubber stamp Kamala & Pelosi got him for Christmas. :)

Yes, that he did. But it did not cause a couple hundred thousand people to lose their jobs today.

The truth will probably be bad enough, we don't need to start making up fake news to make it sound worse.

A lot of the 50000 jobs lost are future jobs from the result of the pipeline being completed. These would good paying jobs in the Chemical and petroleum products industry that would use the added supp;y of heavy oil along the gulf coast. We will once again in the near future be at the mercy of the guys that hate us in the Middle East. A real fine policy there Mr. Biden,
lets send another couple hundred billion to Iraq, Iran, and the Saudis.

At least the new 1st lady and President will have some nice toilets.

Some $1.2 million has been spent to renovate the toilets of the East Wing of the White House for U.S. President-elect Joe Biden and his wife Jill Biden . Also $127,000 was allocated for a "deep-cleaning" of the White House for Biden's arrival.

Yes, that he did. But it did not cause a couple hundred thousand people to lose their jobs today.

The truth will probably be bad enough, we don't need to start making up fake news to make it sound worse.
Wish I could agree but whenever the liars on the left talk about the "green" jobs they are supposedly going to create they lump all the future imaginary jobs together to make the job growth as outlandish as possibe.

When a neighboring country with large oil reserves wants to sell their oil to you, it is pretty foolish to decide "we don't want your oil". Even if we could run all our vehicles, tractors and planes off solar, wind, hot air and rainbow stew; we could still refine the oil and sell fuel to the rest of the world that have not yet discovered rainbow stew. Making and keeping jobs in the process. We have expertise in refining. So now, that crude will go somewhere else, some to our friends and some to our foes. And they will refine it with more pollution overall to our little 3rd rock, with those jobs and that money in another country and we will bask in our principled stupidity.

Let the liberals be the first to buy their mule and plow and little piece of heaven so that they can raise their food. They will probably need a permit in order to expose the soil to plant. Or maybe their food just comes from Amazon/Whole Foods. Just place the order and receive at their door. Nothing to worry about.

I was once standing in the refrigerated section, not so happy about the quality of steaks in Publix grocery, in Florida, and approached by a guy also looking for meat. I mentioned I can't wait to grow my own. He asked why would I want to do that when I can come to buy it here at the store where they make it. I just chuckled, and asked him to stop breathing my air. He didn't understand that remark either...