The 1776 Commission

Help Support CattleToday:

Well this derailed quick, sorta.

Back to 1776 - I'm assuming Biden wants to endorse the 1619 project? You know - that fake history from someone who was promoted because they were scared to fire her?

My grandparents owned a gas station when all that hit. They had regular customers for years. Didn't restrict the amount or the even/odd that some were doing. Pumped what they had alloted for the day and closed. Tried to take care of the regulars and talked to them about when the best day/time was... often would open in the evening for some going home and just take it off the following days' "allotment" I had to drive over an hour down there to get a fill up when I visited my family... I had just had my son so everyone wanted to stay in contact since he was the first grand child and first great grand child on both sides...
It was horrible.
Fuel oil delivered to the house was 1.78 in Oct. Got more in late Dec..... 2.18. Diesel for over the road is up to 2.75 here..... 2.25 a month ago. Anticipation of all this mess coming. They sell it for what they are going to have to replace it for. Caustic taught me that when I couldn't understand it.....
It is going to get ugly.

My grandparents owned a gas station when all that hit. They had regular customers for years. Didn't restrict the amount or the even/odd that some were doing. Pumped what they had alloted for the day and closed. Tried to take care of the regulars and talked to them about when the best day/time was... often would open in the evening for some going home and just take it off the following days' "allotment" I had to drive over an hour down there to get a fill up when I visited my family... I had just had my son so everyone wanted to stay in contact since he was the first grand child and first great grand child on both sides...
It was horrible.
Fuel oil delivered to the house was 1.78 in Oct. Got more in late Dec..... 2.18. Diesel for over the road is up to 2.75 here..... 2.25 a month ago. Anticipation of all this mess coming. They sell it for what they are going to have to replace it for. Caustic taught me that when I couldn't understand it.....
It is going to get ugly.
This is the mind boggling part for every worker in a refinery they are supporting 19 more outside. It just keeps snowballing with the shuttering or shutdown of manufacturing jobs.

No time to look it up myself and am curious about the pipeline as I haven't paid that much attention to it.

Is the current Keystone pipeline operating and the XL portion was just a shortcut from Oklahoma to Alberta that will increase output? How much would it have increased? When were they hoping to get it online?

How much has already been completed percentage wise?

Wasn't the vast majority of oil from the increased pipeline going to go overseas and wasn't going to be used or purchased by the U.S.? Was it going to be refined in the U.S.?

I'm assuming the oil executives or whoever was building it had to know that canceling the permit was a real and likely possibility. If not shame on them. What do they do now, just wait for the next Republican president to be elected and complete it then? Didn't Obama also cancel the permit while he was in office and Trump just reinstated it? I don't know if it was possible, but it seems they should have really put more resources into getting it completed before a new president took office.

Why are there old cars in the street of windows of the Oval Office during signing of Biden's X- Orders?
Compare Presidential seals not the same.
Look at the briefing podium seal.
Oval office pics, no way they did a $1.2 million remodel and signed 17 x-orders in a day.
The fences around DC took one day to put up, and still not taken down, why?
Why are there about a half dozen prison busses at the Capital?
Who controls the National Guard in DC?
Why is FEMA at the capital?
Why did The NG have 30 day occupation orders for DC?
If anyone is near DC, is there a new building on the white house lawn?

I for one am not believing the conspiracy theories. I would suspect that if the things above are accurate then its likely has a more mundane and logical reason for it

I didn't post anything but questions and things to make the gears grind. Search for the truth, weather I'm right or wrong, it would behoove all to search for the truth.

If people want to know for themselves, anyone can find the answers without the media or what someone thinks or because someone (including me) has stated.

Love you quote you have there...

Few is the number who think with their own minds and feel with their own hearts. Albert Einstein
Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

I didn't post anything but questions and things to make the gears grind. Search for the truth, weather I'm right or wrong, it would behoove all to search for the truth.

If people want to know for themselves, anyone can find the answers without the media or what someone thinks or because someone (including me) has stated.
Just ask Q.

Latest posts