These are of a Yearling Gelbvieh bull
I will try and make them larger
Oh well if any one can make em larger tell me how

100_0113_edited.jpg

100_0119_edited.jpg

100_0117_edited.jpg

100_0115_edited.jpg

100_0116_edited.jpg

Here they are anyway, I think you can find them in the Photo Gallery and enlarge if you click on the picture. The last 3 are of a Balancer.

TNMasterBeefProducer":1qnf6ykr said:
The only thing i do not like about those bulls is that they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to small according to the pics to breed anything but maybe a chihuaua.

You mean a Chuwowie. Aren't they mexskin cattle that are insex and heat resistant like Brangus. And they chew like Waygu. I thought Waygu was spagetti sauce. And they breed like Wabbits. Maybe I need some. :banana: :banana:

JMichal":1txwk6ry said:
TNMasterBeefProducer":1txwk6ry said:
The only thing i do not like about those bulls is that they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to small according to the pics to breed anything but maybe a chihuaua.

You mean a Chuwowie. Aren't they mexskin cattle that are insex and heat resistant like Brangus. And they chew like Waygu. I thought Waygu was spagetti sauce. And they breed like Wabbits. Maybe I need some. :banana: :banana:

According to Les Nesman they're che whoa whoas

JMichal":20jnludw said:
How did you do that?

You just click on your thumbnails in your gallery and it comes up the bigger picture, than you right click on the bigger picture and copy the url to that and post it just like you did with your thumbnails, Make sense? :tiphat: