That's why they call them accidents.

Help Support CattleToday:

Green Creek

Reaction score
My husband had a ladder kick out from under him Saturday and he fell about eight feet, landing on his back on the edge of the ladder. Broke five ribs, three of them totally apart and punctured a lung. Right now he is in intensive care and on a ventilator to help him breathe and keep him calm. I would appreciate all the good thoughts and prayers you can offer up. By the way, he has two male nurses in ICU and they told me that he was 10 times better shape than most and too strong for the female staff to keep down. So, lifting those 50 lb. bags of mineral does do you good!

I hope he has a speedy recovery. If he is like me, he will want to get out of that hospital soon as he can!

Prayers said for your husband. May God bless your family. We hope he is up and around soon. If he is like me he is already worrying about chores he's missing out on!

Prayed for your husband, and also that you will have the strength/resources to handle day to day ops, until he is on his feet. Wish you well.

Well he came off the ventilator last night and is able to recognize me for the first time. It's going to be a long healing process but at least it will happen. Thanks everyone.

Great news. I'm hope and pray for the best for him, you and yours on this.

I'm glad he is doing better. Just goes to show you how your life can change in an instant. He's in my thoughts and prayers.

Latest posts