That's a different way to go

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Just heard one of my neighbors did himself in. He used a horse syringe filled with horse sedative. Bout 2" full I hear. He was drinking all night and plunged it into his heart after sending an email out to his ex wife. She called the cops and they went to his house. He had passed out after putting the needle in. When the cops got there the dogs were barking. He woke up, realized he hadnt finished the job, and pushed the plunger right In front of the cops. Nothing they could do.
That's enough sedative for 3 big horses.
Crazy sob.

It's better then the way the schmuck that blew up himself and his kids along with him.

dun":1o683vsh said:
It's better then the way the schmuck that blew up himself and his kids along with him.

Yep, and you know that he murdered his wife a couple years ago. Good luck ever finding her body.

I've always wondered why anyone bothers to call anyone. Why not leave a note and go somewhere where cleanup will be a breeze.

Jogeephus":11m4q749 said:
I've always wondered why anyone bothers to call anyone. Why not leave a note and go somewhere where cleanup will be a breeze.

Several years ago a man in my community killed himself. He had cancer. His wife had gone to church, he got in the bathtub naked and shot himself. I guess he was trying to make the clean up easy.

I always wonder why people do that to themselves, but I come back with the same conclusion everytime.. SELFISHNESS...pure and simple, they are not thinking of anyone else,, BUT themselves.
I had a friend of mine that I went to school with, did himself in about 6 months ago...went out to a pasture, drank some antifreeze. When he was found, he was barely breathing, but managed to die before they got him to the hospital.
Shocked and upset his whole family. Never would have thought he would have done something like that, and to this day no one knows why.

i cant understand those that seem needlessly either,,,, that said... rather than lay around being fed are having my ass wiped by someone else in a condition that every one suffers.. id just soon end it

Jogeephus":5ucrjt1c said:

Had an ex neighbor do just that, a fifth, a pistol and him drove to the woods. He parked, no note, and walked for about a mile. That's were they found him. His teenage daughter was basket case for the few years that I knew her. To bad she was a sweet girl and a great baby sitter, now a nut case.

Kind of a sad topic, I personally have known five people who took their own life. Two were alcoholics with a gun and two were young adults with severe depression problems. Plus the ex neighbor his wife had left him for another man a few months earlier.

Sad topic.
Alan

Running Arrow Bill":2bdbgkt6 said:
One more out of the gene pool... Long Live Darwin...LOL.
:nod: Natural Selection
ALACOWMAN":2bdbgkt6 said:
i cant understand those that seem needlessly either,,,, that said... rather than lay around being fed are having my ass wiped by someone else in a condition that every one suffers.. id just soon end it
:nod:
Really lousy topic but it is a reality.

1 thing is for sure that guy really wanted to die.an he didnt want them stopping him.

This is a very disturbing subject. You either understand why a person would do this to himself
or not. Having mental issues is a very hard subject to follow. My wife has a chemical imbalance.
When you come home from work and your wife is sitting on the bed with a 38 hanging out
of her mouth, you change the way you feel. Thankfully she did not succeed in pulling the trigger. After much counseling and finding that she
has an imbalance, she is fine. I am thankful I did not give up on her.

Greg

Suicide is a horrible thing and it is not always done out of selfishness. My youngest daughter lost 2 friends within a year to suicide. Both girls were under 18.
One was so sad and depressed that she could not see living. No one knew how she really felt. The other girl had been abused by her father and never recovered.
My daughter told me that you never know what or how a person is feeling. They can act and look happy when they really aren't.

bigbull338":3ptr8ow1 said:
1 thing is for sure that guy really wanted to die.an he didnt want them stopping him.

That's sortof my point though. Why call the police if you are truly intending to do yourself in?

I don't think it is always selfishness on their part. Sometimes I think its deep depression brought on by various things. A deep depression makes one think differently, they dread waking up cause all they see is hopelessness and sometimes their logic is distorted to where they think they are doing good for others by getting out of the way. Its sad when someone reaches this point of hopelessness.

I agree with you Jogeephus... So.. Ok. maybe I should retract the statement about selfishness. SOME of them are selfish..or they would not do it in the first place. and they ALL need help, no matter what is going on...whether its depression, mental illness, etc..

joe i think like you,we dont really know whats inside people that makes them do it.an we all dont know what we would do if we was in their shoes.

bigbull338":248pdjoi said:
joe i think like you,we dont really know whats inside people that makes them do it.an we all dont know what we would do if we was in their shoes.
Something about walking a mile in someone elses shoes does change your perspective.
I can understand the not wanting to be a burden to others part

Limomike":2gp2twh2 said:
I agree with you Jogeephus... So.. Ok. maybe I should retract the statement about selfishness. SOME of them are selfish..or they would not do it in the first place. and they ALL need help, no matter what is going on...whether its depression, mental illness, etc..

I agree and know what your are saying. Sometimes its just a selfish tantrum where they are looking for attention. That's why I wonder why the guy called for help if you were intending to do yourself in. I can see leaving a note or something like that but I can't see taking a bunch of meds then calling 911 or shooting yourself in the gut and calling like a neighbor of ours did. If that makes sense.

Latest posts