That time of the year

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Was doing some fence repair on a rocky hill and Killed my first diamondback this year.It was coiled and ready but luckly I was about 6ft from it when I saw it.

Cal

ouch its no fun working.an having to watch out for snakes.makes for a long rough day.

Calman":2avvojuo said:
Was doing some fence repair on a rocky hill and Killed my first diamondback this year.It was coiled and ready but luckly I was about 6ft from it when I saw it.

Cal

You should have taken a picture, I'm sure a few of us would have liked to see it. :cowboy:

You should have taken a picture, I'm sure a few of us would have liked to see it.
Oh great idea. Why not just invite PETA down to film it while you kill it! (remember the downed cow film)
SL

GMN":3kth7i4k said:
Calman":3kth7i4k said:

Cal

You should have taken a picture, I'm sure a few of us would have liked to see it. :cowboy:
I'm like you Gail I would like to see a picture too, but that is as close as I want to get........ no diamondbacks in Ohio, although a big long black snake is enough to give me a heart attack .

Larry

Sir Loin":2ncwjdcu said:
You should have taken a picture, I'm sure a few of us would have liked to see it.
Oh great idea. Why not just invite PETA down to film it while you kill it! (remember the downed cow film)
SL
SL just when I think you don't have any good ideas you come up with one .

Larry

This ain't a diamond back just a timber rattler.

bugsnake5x7.jpg

rattlers.jpg

Wewild":13wjkuc2 said:
This ain't a diamond back just a timber rattler.

bugsnake5x7.jpg

rattlers.jpg
Uh, as far as I'm concerned a distinction without a difference . Cute girl, ugly snake. Thanks for the pic wewild .

larryshoat":2ugocpeq said:
Sir Loin":2ugocpeq said:
SL
SL just when I think you don't have any good ideas you come up with one .

Larry[/quote

I would like to donate each and every PETA member a live diamondback.

Cal

Latest posts